Nexus 5 available very soon

Yeah, better value at cpw for the 16gb variant definitely 5 pounds cheaper than Google play plus free delivery or pickup. Why pay Google play 15 quid extra. Its a shame cpw don't stock the 32gb version.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

i think one of the networks has exclusive rights to the 32gb version

Is an extra 16gb worth the 55 quid premium ?? The 16GB Nexus 5 is £295 all in at CPW..the 32GB Nexus 5 is close to 350 delivered from Google Play. Decisions, decisions...I dont use the storage space currently on my Nexus 4 or 7 16gb..and theres always cloud storage as well...so really 32GB is wastage for my uses..but the 32gb version will hold higher resale value in the future ...

Last edited:
After 9 months or so, I haven't come close to reaching 16GB limit on my Nexus 4. I guess its all down to how you use it.

As for resale, surprisingly there isn't a huge difference between 8GB and 16GB versions prices on fleabay. Actually at the moment 16GB is still fetching around £220 for the 16GB version which is higher then the final clearance price Google had them at.

My brother is coming home from the states on Saturday, the 32gb works out at £250, am I mad not to take advantage of this? I know there will be an issue with the 4g but I live in Northwest Ireland probably wont see 4g until 2073

Black Nexus 32gb is sold out now on Google Play, white ones still available. CPW have now increased the price of the 16GB Nexus 5 to £429 ! So I guess I'll be sticking with my Nexus 4 until the 32gb black Nexus 5 comes back into stock at Google Play..

Black Nexus 32gb is sold out now on Google Play, white ones still available. CPW have now increased the price of the 16GB Nexus 5 to £429 ! So I guess I'll be sticking with my Nexus 4 until the 32gb black Nexus 5 comes back into stock at Google Play..

According to CPW employee posting on HUKD the price is £429 while out of stock, it should return to £295 when back in stock. Also eligible for quidco I believe.

295 + quidco ... seems to make more sense to go with 16GB then .. Intrestingly the 32GB black is no longer showing out of stock at Google Play..but 2 - 3 weeks delivery time doesn't work for me..Im off on holiday soon and wont be in the country for that delivery time..
I'll have to wait and see what the situation is like when I get back from holiday...

Got mine with cpw sold my iPhone to buy out previous contract. My first experience with android was with an s2 and wasn't too impressed. Now I got my nexus 5 I don't think I'll ever go back to iPhone or iOS

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I miis the FM radio, because of this I choose Z1 Xperia.
But Nexus would be the best with FM Radio. I don't understand Google and LG

Also LTE coverage is strange on nexus 5 it's not truly international there is a European model with support for European LTE bands and a north american model with coverage for LTE bands there. I.e: one model doesn't support all worldwide LTE bands.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back