Next Season Premiership rights

i heard from a lot of people that art will be covering live spl this season,as the lost the rights to show live premiership.

Is there anyway i can find out if they will show Scottish home game on a Saturday i know they do the Sunday games,im thinking of getting one as well..

Looks like digitalb have saturday 3pm premiership games next season. Cards around £250 for 12 month. Greek Nova certainly have them but £6-700 for 12 months!! Seems like it's sorted anyway. Phew.

premiere are showing 280 games, the problem is sometimes it is hacked sometimes it is not, i have my trusty diablo cam and this seems to keep it open all the time, fingers crossed it carries on working

I dont think Premiere are showing as many matches as originally planned.
When they bought up the rights for the FAPL, they did not have the rights to their own German league, however, they have now gotten those rights back and have therefore had to cut down on their LIVE coverage of the PL games.

do tps just broadcast the epl on their one channel tps footy, or do they use any others like multivision?? just wandering how many games they'll show at 3pm on saturdays?

Csh

Who Is the Master ???

Need help have dream 7025 have one sat tuner and one t tuner

would like csh and chor

all replies welcome.

do tps just broadcast the epl on their one channel tps footy, or do they use any others like multivision?? just wandering how many games they'll show at 3pm on saturdays?

i dont think they show footy on multivision its just tps foot and sometimes tps star

ok, just trying to cover all the options, so i don't miss any games. Between tps and premiere i think it should be covered!

Back