Newcastle v Tottenham ( sat 18th )

tut tut, think Mick will have to stick some kind of fookin popup stating the max bet

he already has done mate , :salute:

i know big h will pay me back like i will him :whistle:

iv not seen anything about max bets, but if thats the case, just send me my 250k back i dont mind!

lol, there's a sticky called Betting limits at the start of the forum ;)

lol, there's a sticky called Betting limits at the start of the forum ;)
i browse this forum by new posts only so iv never ever even seen the bookie page before, lol, and obviously too late to do anything about it now, unless ratts can do something!

i browse this forum by new posts only so iv never ever even seen the bookie page before, lol, and obviously too late to do anything about it now, unless ratts can do something!

no worries big h ... we will sort it out between us when the times comes matey ;) :Cheers:

....................................................................................................................

probably end up in your pocket anyway but cant bet against my beloved newcastle!

Lol i was just trying to make ya feel better mate coz ya know ya gunna have to pay out ;)

sent from my jelly bean S3 using tapatalk 2

Lol i was just trying to make ya feel better mate coz ya know ya gunna have to pay out ;)

sent from my jelly bean S3 using tapatalk 2

come on the toon ;) shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you've got that much money to throw about you should give some to the club... perhaps they could buy some players with it, mwahahaha!

erm.... why do I feel a 'glass houses' reply on it's way? Want to buy a decent Croation midfielder - only 39.99999999 million squids? You can pay for it out of your winnings ;)

If you've got that much money to throw about you should give some to the club... perhaps they could buy some players with it, mwahahaha!

erm.... why do I feel a 'glass houses' reply on it's way? Want to buy a decent Croation midfielder - only 39.99999999 million squids? You can pay for it out of your winnings ;)

they dont want modric, they want to buy carroll back :LOL:

Think Buzzer confused the issue in the last footy tourney as he wasnt bothered about the limit, you could put 750k on if you wanted but they had to be spread bets.

250k eng win
250k eng in extra time
250k eng on pens

etc.......

The 250k limit per one outcome has always been in place though but people seem to ignore it inc Mickied lol.

Think Buzzer confused the issue in the last footy tourney as he wasnt bothered about the limit, you could put 750k on if you wanted but they had to be spread bets.

250k eng win
250k eng in extra time
250k eng on pens

etc.......

The 250k limit per one outcome has always been in place though but people seem to ignore it inc Mickied lol.

damn pisshead buzzer :)

Cannot decide winner,so going for the draw ! But hopefully Newcastle win ....lol

Back