Newcastle v celtic half time score.

big difference to the dundee utd game been fair well mabye more for dundee utd been a good passing game ronaldinho hasnt been in the game how many times can u say that?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!

I'm going to pretend that 1st half didn't happen. :)

Sssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Nar, well done Newcastle a deserved win. :)

they played canny the first half and nice to see luque get a start and get 2 goals,then they werent very good as it was all kids on in the second half.

if when steve harper is needed to come on as an outfield player doesnt tell big sam we need more players nothing will.

also looks like the end of the road for dyer as he wasnt even on bench tonight,but enjoyed the match anyway

Why doesn't Big Sam like Dyer?

Is it because he's injury prone? If that was the reason that'd mean he'd sell half the squad!

Is it because of his reputed attitude? I thought he was as hard-working as anyone last season.

Has someone put in a bid that's too large to refuse? Or, has he requested to leave?

I went the game last night and thort newc played well. The Celtic fan were quality tho! They took over China town and the Strawberry was rocking before the game! Was a bit disappointed with Celtic tho as defensively, especially in the 1st half they were very poor.

I went the game last night and thort newc played well. The Celtic fan were quality tho! They took over China town and the Strawberry was rocking before the game! Was a bit disappointed with Celtic tho as defensively, especially in the 1st half they were very poor.

All scotish teams bring good support to Necastle games, i had some good experiences years ago when they had the old Texaco Cup, between english and scottish team entered.

I bet China town had good business last night, especialy Low`s, £6 eat as much as you want buffet. LOL

On last night match a deserved win for the Toon, played some good counter attacking play

RABP;977067[SIZE="4" said:
good game last night hope CELTIC play like that all season.lol

c'mon the GERS!!!!!!
[/SIZE]

I'm trying to think of something to say, but I can't, lol, Celtic were just shit. :)

"nice to see luque get a start" pmsl werent you slagging him off not so long back, lol

nope i've never slagged him off and slagged roeder off for not giving him a chance.

Why doesn't Big Sam like Dyer?

Is it because he's injury prone? If that was the reason that'd mean he'd sell half the squad!

Is it because of his reputed attitude? I thought he was as hard-working as anyone last season.

Has someone put in a bid that's too large to refuse? Or, has he requested to leave?

it's nothing to do with not liking him,apparantly he wants to move back south to be nearer his kids.......apparantly

I'm trying to think of something to say, but I can't, lol, Celtic were just shit. :)

m8 how dare you say that................

Celtic were just Bloody shit lol @ RabP dream on lol

who ever gets dyer good look hes a waste of space im sure hes a junkie are sommick newcastle have had enough of players playing 2 games a season and looking like the have a hang over 24-7 i belive sam sees this and will only keep people who perform 24-7 all year round not just for 5 mins after a line of coke ive never liked dyer for years hes fishy

Back