new tuner for dm800se

misiokicio

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi mate you will need a twin tuner box to do that

the 800 series is not

you can only watch & record another at same time if on same transponder

that tuner wont help you mate

Alright. So as long as i am using hotbird alone or astra alone then it is possible. Got it. Thanks for explaining it. But i do still need this new tuner as it got two inputs?

Alright. So as long as i am using hotbird alone or astra alone then it is possible. Got it. Thanks for explaining it. But i do still need this new tuner as it got two inputs?

hi mate NO NO NO it is a LMB feed in and a loop out (LMB OUT) if you had another box that needed to be connected to LMB it is NOT twin tuner

to do what you want nearest thing is a sunray SR4 box with tripple tuner.

Last edited:
Crap. So just wasted money on clone... Oh well, just gonna have to get on with it. Is not possible to insert this tripple tuner inside the dreambox? Probably another stupid question...

Crap. So just wasted money on clone... Oh well, just gonna have to get on with it. Is not possible to insert this tripple tuner inside the dreambox? Probably another stupid question...

no, sell it and get a sr4 they are same price.

The triple tuner is a T,C and S combo tuner. It only allows you to watch channels on same TP, whether satellite, cable or terestrial. No use for what you want.

Tuner is swappable, but there are no twin tuner modules as far as I am aware.

So i am guessing one of the best options would be to get a vu+ solo 2 or duo... And havin just the one i got is to watch and record same channel and live with it lol.

If you are going to fork out, fork out properly and go for the solo2.

Duo clones are available, but I am not sure if the PSU issues have been resolved. When they fix the reliability of timer recordings, add the TM Twin and 2T to you list.

So i am guessing one of the best options would be to get a vu+ solo 2 or duo... And havin just the one i got is to watch and record same channel and live with it lol.

VU+ Duo Twin Tuner HD Satellite...I have seen from uk supplier for £197.99+ nextday delivery.I have no idea if thats good or not as never been shopping for vu

I'll get this dreambox in next week, i'll give it go for few days and see how it goes. I never have used any freesat receiver before. That is the first time and wasnt even me to choose this one, guy is gettin the box ready so i wont complain to much.( is not for sky or any other UK...) I should've do my own research first... But it is too late now. I am glad i've this forum and you all been extremely helpful. I heard that dreamboxes are the best so hopefully i wont be disappointed too much lol

Back