iPhone new to iphone advice re icloud

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all ,finally decided to give iphone a go and got a 4s
ive got a few questions im hoping somebody can assist with

firstly ive had an apple id for years,yet when trying to sign up for icloud im told i have the maximum number of accounts(i dont have an i cloud account,but the phone is pre owned) does anybody know how i rectify this as it seems to be an important part of the phone

secondly im on 3 network,i keep getting a no signal/service message-is this an inherant iphone problem or a network problem-i keep thinking the person who i swapped with has had it blocked-phoned 3 and they swear ive good coverage,and i thought the "death grip" was a 4 issue
im guessing its a network issue as every other phone ive had has been solid on tmobile but the iphone does seem to have real issues with signal
anyone know anything helpful

desperatly wanting to like it ,the weight of it and nice pocket fit are ideal for me,but its painful trying to text or browse sometimes

ive been on 3 and the family and we don't have an issue with signal dropping , apart from the back of morrisons lol . but it must be the roof as no one gets signal on any network lol , on the whole good signal , and try these mate for your icloud

1.Open iTunes.

2.Sign in to your Apple ID by choosing Store > Sign In from the iTunes menu.

3.Choose Store > View My Account from the iTunes menu.

4.From the Account Information screen, click Manage Devices.

Next to each device or computer name, you will be able to see when each was associated to your Apple ID. You will also be able to track how many days are remaining before your associated devices or computers can be associated to a different Apple ID.

or

1. Log on to you apple computer

2. Go to system preferences

3. Go to iCloud

4. Log into your iCloud account on computer

5. Go back to your iPad and log into iCloud

just found this also mate

The Soluation is simple, Just ativate your apple icloud from your friens iphone and after that sign in to your device and you are done. Main reason is the icloud account activation, all apple device can activate not more than 3 ID(Actually its not the ID but the the ID accociated with Icloud), So, you need to activate your account from other apple product, Once your ID is activated it can be use in any apple product 1st hand or 2nd hand.....
hope it helps

cheers biffo but i already have apple id,i try to create icloud on iphone and it says already got 3,dont have te option to manage devices in itunes-(The Soluation is simple, Just ativate your apple icloud from your friens iphone and after that sign in to your device and you are done. Main reason is the icloud account activation, all apple device can activate not more than 3 ID(Actually its not the ID but the the ID accociated with Icloud), So, you need to activate your account from other apple product, Once your ID is activated it can be use in any apple product 1st hand or 2nd hand.....
hope it helps---may have to instal hackingtosh to try that,i dont know anybody with any apple gear)

re 3 ,i used to be on tmobile and always had 4 bars of signal round the house or round leeds in general ,but got 3 sim with iphone(locked to 3) and walking about i keep losing signal totally-making me think ive been scammed,so i dont know what it is

funnily enough i lose signal in back of morrisons too lol

Last edited:
i found this on the web

Solve a Great iCloud Mystery ? Dealing with Multiple Apple IDs across Apple Devices

"....So here is the key. Every device is going to have its own iCloud ID (which really is another Apple ID), and your iTunes Store is going to be attached to the one family Apple ID. You will still be able to download any iTunes music, movies, apps, etc across all your devices...."

Given that - I looks like the previous users have set up icloud ids, leaving none for u !! --- Can u get the ID's from the other owner ??

thanks for the help and advice guys,but i found the iphone to be a complete pos to be honest ,the worst experiance ive had using a phone recently ,so it has gone now

thanks for the help and advice guys,but i found the iphone to be a complete pos to be honest ,the worst experiance ive had using a phone recently ,so it has gone now

How dare you?! Jobs soul shall haunt you for ever! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back