New to dm 800hd se clone

smashsat

Inactive User
Reaction score
first of all, thanks to everyone for all the very usefull informations provided and the help you're giving, but still have some questions about all of that...

except the cpu/ram on the rev E (v2), what is the difference of quality on the hardware between rev D6/D11/E, more risks to be faulty quicker on some revs than others, especially the tuner or the psu ?

once I'll figure out that, I'll order my box, should be a sim 2.10 with bootloader 84 (just don't know which one exactly, certainly b, I'll see that when it's coming) and the mini flashup button behind, it's having real advantages to flash directly to bootloader 84d instead of 84b ? can go directly from b to d or having to pass by c first ?

someone can also confirm the stream.m3u avaibility and the possibilty to rtsp/rtmp/mms restream from vlc with it on local (or not) network via tcp/ip ? or maybe having an oscam+cccam in local network and some other cheap boxes (x5, fs5, ...) coming to the 800se...

also, just by curiosity is it possible to flash a sim 2.10 with a sim 2 image ? because the vendor oriented me to Nemesis2_6-DM800SE-SVN_190r0-sim2-ssl84b for flashing it, but just having "sim2" reference into the name and not "sim2.10", I guess it's ok (also read something about rsa key on that) but I prefer to be sure since it'll be my first dm to play with...

sim 2.10 is ok or there's really something important about getting a8p instead of sim 2.10 ? except the official image stuff to make it easier (which i don't really care) ? 2.20 on rev E, some advantages ?

for the image, I don't really know which one to take, I guess I'll try many (have to see the multiboot plugin also), especially openpli 4.0, icvs+gp3, merlin3, oozoon, dreamelite and newenigma2

thanks a lot for helping here

Back