Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
improved

- speed of menu operation
- Teletext working fine
- Stability : No more hang-up in live mode

in download center now

They were meant to have fixed the detection issue in the last SVN. Anyway, the SATA detection is working, I'm using the latest UR image (22). More details to follow in the moan section as this is not the place.

I look forward to a DW'ized version :proud:

Just noticed new starting screen with yellow loading bar across the bottom, looks better. Just going through wizard.

Ok not installed nothing yet but so far pretty responsive which is good, will be installing DW live ppanel etc but from what I can tell menu speed has been improved. Hopefully this will mean faster channel changes.

Just installed DW Live, makes life so much easier, installed EPG and Rats channel list plugin, did few cosmetic customisations and rebooted.

Menu definitely faster! Im going to plugin in my usb and hopefully picons etc will work from previous image.

Its a shame the low audio on hd channels hasnt been fixed yet, what ever the problem is (probably decoder driver) it needs to be increased somehow.

if (when) the picons on usb dont show after restarting with both the hdd and usb connected, you can fix it by editing the rc.S file m8

Not quite sure how this works but deleted un-needed files using clean up script and summary says:
started at 93%
current state: 87%

If anyone is wondering if this is worth installing, I would probably say yes as for me channel changes are a lot smoother, menu loads faster, default HD skin already set, DW live makes tweaker this a lot better ie, epg, channel list and picons.

if (when) the picons on usb dont show after restarting with both the hdd and usb connected, you can fix it by editing the rc.S file m8

Plugged my original usb back in once booted everything was working fine, and was able to mount swap file with minimal effort. Your DW Live ppanel is great! Saves sooo much time!

infact channel changes dont appear faster just menu loads faster when pressed

low audio is important I agree :)
I also would love to see ratio fixed (16:9/4:3)
I cant abide seeing things stretched lol

@Bally12345 - Duuuuude, this isn't twitter.... 7 post in 30 mins! Edit much? ;)

low audio is important I agree :)
I also would love to see ratio fixed (16:9/4:3)
I cant abide seeing things stretched lol

i was reading about this this morning somewhere, its something to do with the way the channel is broadcast, ill see if i can find the info again

What channel does that happen on, I cant say I have really noticed it.

HD channels auto switch Dude

Ive noticed The Simpsons on SkyOne HD isnt true HD so it will switch to 4:3 :) as it should

deleted, i just read the few posts before what i quoted lol

Back