New TM miniweb

if it's on factory image you can flash with it, or you could flash with "TM Loader" or ftp img into /tmp/, serial is really just for when you kill the box with bad flash etc.

Mate i haven't got a tm 800 BUT i think digidide has said about three times allready on this thread how to get into it . Have another read of the thread mate .

i know what the miniweb things is but wot image would i need if iv got tm500 super rel 2.4.8 08/01/11?

go for the leatest one on the uploadcenter, it should have it and most of wot you should need.
hope this helps and good luck

go for the leatest one on the uploadcenter, it should have it and most of wot you should need.
hope this helps and good luck :Smokin:

You dont need another if current one is active. You will have to put it back onto receiver

There is no mini web for the nano as far as I know. What do you want to do?

4D image or OpenATV image?

If using Mgcamd:
Mg_cfg and newcamd.list are in /usr/keys/ You will need to use the cws line in the newcamd.list

If using CCcam:
CCcam.cfg is located in /etc/ (unless using OPenATV image). You will need to edit the CCcam.cfg and paste the N line.

I prefer to use Filezilla to navigate into receiver and Notepad++ to edit the files, you can download them from filehippo.com. If you want to use DCC, you will need to set the password forst by using the telnet window.

Last edited:
No.

It is easy, give it a try. See this thread

EDIT
Anither guide

Hi mate ive just noticed that when the box is turned off at mains for a bit and i then turn it back on it fails ti tune?
I then have to go to the menu yo get my sat channels up is this normal?
Cheers pal

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Back