New tablet

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just dropped me tablet broken screen, £145 to replace, best option to replace tablet for under £250.

Gonna have a play with this, cheap and cheerful but reviews are all excellent. Let's see how it goes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220729-231928_Samsung Internet~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20220729-231928_Samsung Internet~3.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 34
Well that went back today, accepted 3 different sd cards , formatted each one, 1 or 2 hours later cards shows corrupted, wouldn't load some apps that I've used before, couldn't add sites like DW to home screen, accompanying equipment looked good but didn't even try them.
Back to Samsung or Lenovo's.

Lenovo Tab P11 Plus 11 Inch 2K Tablet (MediaTek Helio G90T,Octa-Core 2.0GHz, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Android 11, multi-touch screen) – Slate Grey​

Gone for this one

Spec looks good and reliable manufacturer.

Reactions: gez
Will post when I get it. Got a Lenovo p11 for sale, 128 gig 4 ROM, cracked screen but still works, (on it now,) been quoted £145 for replacement screen. Initial price was £269, 4 weeks old (got proof)
£50 plus postage or may meet very local

Will post when I get it. Got a Lenovo p11 for sale, 128 gig 4 ROM, cracked screen but still works, (on it now,) been quoted £145 for replacement screen. Initial price was £269, 4 weeks old (got proof)
£50 plus postage or may meet very local
Put it up in the classifieds section :cool:

Just dropped me tablet broken screen, £145 to replace, best option to replace tablet for under £250.
Can you not just pick up a new screen might be the cheaper option

Shopped around and no one would guarantee it working proper, ended up buying the p11 plus, best make sure I don't drop it.
Faster than the old one 6 gig ram etc, not as much bloatware as previous tablet so happy with it.

Shopped around and no one would guarantee it working proper, ended up buying the p11 plus, best make sure I don't drop it.
Faster than the old one 6 gig ram etc, not as much bloatware as previous tablet so happy with it.
Are you still happy with it gez ? Thinking of getting one myself. I want one for using on the plane. Says 12 hour video playback. Would you still by it again.

Are you still happy with it gez ? Thinking of getting one myself. I want one for using on the plane. Says 12 hour video playback. Would you still by it again.
Very happy with it, everything works fine. Nice screen and petty of choices talter t suit. Only thing is the downloader app would downloaded off Google pay so went their site and downloaded it.

Very happy with it, everything works fine. Nice screen and petty of choices talter t suit. Only thing is the downloader app would downloaded off Google pay so went their site and downloaded it.
I think on the Lenovo site this morning the 6gb ram 128gb internal storage with the helio g90t chip is around £231.00 is that reasonable? I've searched and cannot find it cheaper.

I think on the Lenovo site this morning the 6gb ram 128gb internal storage with the helio g90t chip is around £231.00 is that reasonable? I've searched and cannot find it cheaper.
Sounds a good price, Amazon selling nearer £250+

Back