new sys build prob, with graphics cards

tangoed_01

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have just built a new system quad core processor gigabyte mborb ga-m57sli-s4 4gigof patriot mem 500 gig hd and 2 xfx 9600gtx 512meg pcie express graf cards are set sli when playing c&c gen or zero hour and dungeon siege after about 3 to 4 mins i loose the signel to my monitor (asus 22`` mw221 this only happens when playing these games, the pc is fine on up to date games like c&c 3 tiberium wars, gothic 3 , oblivion all play fine,and the only way to get the monitor back after the monitor looses its signel is by rebooting the pc. Could anybody offer nay help in solving this problem cheers. ps i have even tried disableing the sli and having only one card set,but still have the same problem many thanks

also reading the gigabyte site FAQ you may have to update the BIOS to the latest version as it appearsm dual SLI's may have been causing some kind of issue.

but I will check on games sites to see if there are known issues.

sorry for the late reply but just got out of hospital i have updated the bios and the mb is rev 1 only have this problem with certain games, its a bit weird, have looked on gigabyte sites for known issues, but nothing matches my problen anyway thanks for the help. If i do sort the prob i will post a new thread ,,, thanks again

Back