two worlds crashing

tangoed_01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi hope somebody can offer some advice im playing two worlds and all the time the game blasts my graphics card, the monitor goes to a black screen no signal. The only way to get the pc back running is to reboot. Have installed all the latest drivers and patches ( graphic card drivers latest from nvida, dx 9 + game patches) system is phenom 9550 quad core processor, 4 gig patriot extreem gaiming mem ddr2 800, gigabyte ga-m57sli-s4 motherboard,ati typhoon psu 550 watt,2 nvida xfx 9600 gt 512 graphic cards. monitor asus 22 inch model mw221. All temps are fine and nothing shows in the event logs any advice please......... or ill end up using the disc as a frizbie lol :Cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a known issue with certain 9600gt cards.

I would call XFX and see if they were having issues with them, I know for certain eVGA have replaced a lot of cards, especially the early releases.

Just call XFX and ask tell them the problem and explain you know other people online have had issues with certain comapanies and could their cards also be affected?

If so you want to RMA it asap.

Last edited:
cheers digicoil many thanks for the reply dude getting a bit miffed with the game now, will drop them a e-mail

Contacted nvida and recieved their standad reply digicoil, giving me the rubbish check his check that av you looked for the latest drivers. Replied explaining that my system was top spec quad core giving all the specs,and am still waiting for a reply.Think i made a boo boo on the graphics cards m8,should av used two 8800s and not even bother with the 9600s but they looked a good deal at the time,ill use them in two other pcs im building and opt for the 8800s and see how i go from there. Sorry for the late reply digicoil beed stuck in hos for naffing tests will try the 8800s and leave a post letting ya know if i get the same probs, hope not its quite a good rpg

Back