NEW SIM 2.01 SSL Bootloader 76D

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
NEW SIM 2.01 SSL Bootloader 76D, works with new Dream Elite 1.0 HD image...Orignally released by SIM 2.01 team on DreamOEM forum.

Last edited:
NEW SIM 2.01 SSL Bootloader 76D, works with new Dream Elite 1.0 HD image...

Great - thanks Mate!

Is it worth upgrading from dream elite phoenix edition to the new Dream Elite 1.0 HD image?

Cheers

Great - thanks Mate!

Is it worth upgrading from dream elite phoenix edition to the new Dream Elite 1.0 HD image?

Cheers

Dont know yet mate...I havent tested new Dream Elite yet...I will test it when I get a chance.

New DreamElite is based on EDG Nemesis code now, not Nabilo Blackhole like the previous DreamElite images so it will look and behave differently in terms of Menus and setttings...I've heard the EPG plugins etc are better on the existing DreamElite BH images though...and the EDG Nemesis ones are not as good...

Im currently running Dream Elite Phoenix Edition as well...which works fine I quite like it...I suppose I can always go back if I dont like the new image...

Last edited:
Dont know yet mate...I havent tested new Dream Elite yet...I will test it when I get a chance.

New DreamElite is based on EDG Nemesis code now, not Nabilo Blackhole like the previous DreamElite images so it will look and behave differently in terms of Menus and setttings...I've heard the EPG plugins etc are better on the existing DreamElite BH images though...and the EDG Nemesis ones are not as good...

Im currently running Dream Elite Phoenix Edition as well...which works fine I quite like it...I suppose I can always go back if I dont like the new image...

Yeah I'm aware the new DreamElite is based on EDG Nemesis code, not the Nabilo Blackhole like all the previous DreamElite images!

I'm also very happy with Dream Elite Phoenix Edition but might give this one a try.....so far there is a lot of good feedback from people.

Do you think its still worth upgrading the loader from 76C to 76D or there is no point if we're not interested in the new DE image? Cheers

Yeah I'm aware the new DreamElite is based on EDG Nemesis code, not the Nabilo Blackhole like all the previous DreamElite images!

I'm also very happy with Dream Elite Phoenix Edition but might give this one a try.....so far there is a lot of good feedback from people.

Do you think its still worth upgrading the loader from 76C to 76D or there is no point if we're not interested in the new DE image? Cheers

Not really I dont see what benefit it brings to older images...the new bootloader allows the images with the new kernel and drivers to be used. (DreamElite 1.0 HD, OoZoon, iCVS, NewNigma etc..)

The 76C bootloader works fine with all older images, it's better to keep 76C with DreamElite BH images.

Only use 76D if your flashing a new image which uses the new kernel and drivers. I have read reprts that older images wont boot with 76D but they work with 76C.

how do you insert it in dreambox DM 800hd clone which software do i use????

how do you insert it in dreambox DM 800hd clone which software do i use????

With the nfi version you can just flash it with your browser like a image it takes seconds and does effect your current image.

With the bin file you can flash it with DreamUP.

If your on sim 2.01 there are later version bootloaders 84b that you can use

Hi mate thanks for your promt reply i have a 201 clone version where do i find the bootloaders 84b???
sorry for my nuisance in the matter

Back