New Redesigned Super Slim PlayStation 3 Model Announced, Here’s What It Looks Like

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
New Redesigned Super Slim PlayStation 3 Model Announced, Here’s What It Looks Like
With the holiday shopping season almost upon us, the chances are that consumers have been looking for something to spend their hard earned cash on to fill in the additional time that they find themselves with over the long winter nights. Sony have risen to the challenge by taking the opportunity during their Tokyo Games Show to announce a newly redesigned PlayStation 3 that will be available almost immediately for console fans to get their hands on. Although, essentially packing the same power as the original console, the new PS3 is 25% lighter than the current PlayStation 3 Slim model and 50% lighter than the original model.
8001374977_d3a2866bc4_z_zpsbc5912fc.jpg

The slimmer, more streamlined unit will be available to consumers in either Charcoal Black or Classic White and will offer either 250GB or 500GB of internal storage, which seems like a monumental upgrade when compared to my original PlayStation 3 that came with 60GB of storage when purchased on launch day in the United Kingdom five years ago. Interested parties in North America will be able to get their hands on the smaller capacity unit on September 25th by handing over $269.99 to retailers.
8001375055_0be12360f1_z_zps46ef2fa9.jpg

The announcement of this new super sleek PlayStation 3 doesn’t really come as a surprise, considering it was teased earlier on in the year, but the official unveiling gives it a further stamp of approval as well as a release date. As part of this new release, we could also be seeing a newly redesigned PlayStation Store being pushed out during next month. In addition to the new 250 and 500GB models, a smaller 12GB flash memory model will also be available in certain European territories for those that don’t need a whopping amount of internal capacity.​

Re: New Redesigned Super Slim PlayStation 3 Model Announced, Here’s What It Looks Lik

ringing as much cash from it as possible...i bet a few weeks later they announce the ps4.

Re: New Redesigned Super Slim PlayStation 3 Model Announced, Here’s What It Looks Lik

i dout the p4s will be out soon

i dout the p4s will be out soon

Rumours are xmas next year but they are still rumours....

They will have to release ps4 soon as all the xmas trade (think majority of consoles bought around xmas) will go on the new wii. Ps3 has been out long enough for anyone who wants one, would have bought one by now.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

ill let you know when they come into work

Back