New Phantompatch TM5302HD

Hi xxxxxx,

I've just been counting the amount patch updates released for the TM 5302 HD in the Download Centre... and this latest one now takes the total to 9 updates in just over 2 months...!!

It's unbelievable that there's so many problems that need fixing on this receiver...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi xxxxxx,

I've just been counting the amount patch updates released for the TM 5302 HD in the Download Centre... and this latest one now takes the total to 9 updates in just over 2 months...!!

It's unbelievable that there's so many problems that need fixing on this receiver...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

To be honest I have both the 5302 and 5402 and consider the 5302 a very much cut down "budget" version of the 5402. As the software for both receivers is entirely different I wonder if these receivers are from two manufactures rather than one.
Having said that, the 5302 does work and works well but there is no comparison with the 5402 which in my opinion is far the better engineered of the two.

Its also interesting to see there's at last an albeit very BRIEF comment from Phantom as to what this latest patch actually is for?
What exactly the 'Port Fixed' refers to I'm not sure, maybe you guys with this stb may know?:littleang

Back