new pc background i made

I can laugh at most things.

Pedo bear is is difficult for me. And the couple superimposed behind the kid, well its strange certainly not funny imo.

Harder to laugh at when you have kids i suppose.

Personally it had me and the wife in stitches!

:)

I can laugh at most things.

Pedo bear is is difficult for me. And the couple superimposed behind the kid, well its strange certainly not funny imo.

Harder to laugh at when you have kids i suppose.

Thought i might have missed something after reading your post, so had another look at the thread.

Nope, still funny as fook imo.

I was ignorant to pedo bear tho, till i googled it !!

I'd not heard about Paedo bear before, and not going to google it in work! South park perhaps? Still find the thread funny tho, sorry :p
(I would however have helped edit the photo properly for the guy had I been involved in the thread, just to clear that up. Although I may have submitted a piss take version first!)

Going back to this thread, its an ok background, just a little rough around the edges. Take some of the guys advice and keep going at it.

Last edited:
thanks for that link matt was class m8...loved the jackson one and the swopped heads....and brian think your background is good m8 just not to my taste. still could you do witchy's request ...with the raw bacon would be cool:banana:

good work that brian but dont take witchy too seriously he could start a argument in a covenant lol personally its not what i would go for but it is very good mate. ps that other thread posted is class im in stitches.

Last edited:
very nice mate...just thought i'd share one i made a while ago now....
Liverpoolcopy.gif

i also made my own signature too

Last edited:
Murderer????

Is this the Soham Killer??

oh c'mon its not that bad is it....i mean look past the liverpool side of it and judge it by all the work that went into it....tut tut...narrow minded people...if your from gods country i could do one of a sheep getting sha**ed....lol

i also did a signature of my daughter who is an aggressive inline skater.....

mollycopy.gif

oh c'mon its not that bad is it....i mean look past the liverpool side of it and judge it by all the work that went into it....tut tut...narrow minded people...if your from gods country i could do one of a sheep getting sha**ed....lol

naw its ok mate,just the wrong football team lol

Back