new pc background i made

Quite impressive m8

cheers for sharing :Cheers:

That's awesome!!

I wish I was artistic, I'm more autistic than artistic :(

What did you use to draw the woman, she's stunning.

BTW, my computer loaded that page quite slowly and as the image was slowly being drawn on the screen I thought that her finger was going to be a butt-plug, lol

Although its not the type of background I would use, it is really very good, I like the reflection.

pmsl at rainman witchy.....:Hit:

yes i did make it i use cs3 to do them its all done with brushes renders and c4d,s and thanks to all of you who like it thats why i make them

no mate sorry its in the forum rules can not post things like that on the forum

Last edited:
I want one with a dirty tart (big tits) being whipped by a midget in a clown suit, can i also have two Gimps in the backround whipping the tart with pieces of raw bacon.

I want one with a dirty tart (big tits) being whipped by a midget in a clown suit, can i also have two Gimps in the backround whipping the tart with pieces of raw bacon.

well make your own mate i don,t know you but from the posts you have put in my threads you sound like a perv and i dont like you very much if you can not post with respect please do not post in my threads thank you i keep it clean and id like to think you can do the same im sure the rules state this and as you have been a member so long you shoud know better

brian0812,

Just changed me background on pc looks cool and niice pickie thanks;-) and perhaps you could do some xmas backgrounds since it's only a few month away....................................:santa:

-Badaman

brian0812,

Just changed me background on pc looks cool and niice pickie thanks;-) and perhaps you could do some xmas backgrounds since it's only a few month away....................................:santa:

-Badaman

yes mate ill do some and post them up soon for you

well make your own mate i don,t know you but from the posts you have put in my threads you sound like a perv and i dont like you very much if you can not post with respect please do not post in my threads thank you i keep it clean and id like to think you can do the same im sure the rules state this and as you have been a member so long you shoud know better

PMSL, oh well then that's me told off!

I'm off to GOOGLE the real picture that you edited ;)

brian, excellent work,

i know this a huge thing to ask, but is it possible for you to record the next character you draw, and upload it, ?

always like seeing how stuff like this is done,

brian, excellent work,

i know this a huge thing to ask, but is it possible for you to record the next character you draw, and upload it, ?

always like seeing how stuff like this is done,

hi mate i can not do that as my pc is slow and cs3 takes a lot to run but as soon as i get a new pc ill do it ok mate sorry

hi mate i can not do that as my pc is slow and cs3 takes a lot to run but as soon as i get a new pc ill do it ok mate sorry

he cant do it because he stole the picture you can clearly see where hes cut it, cant anyone see where its been trimmed, at most hes added a bit of lighting, woowoo lol
my 11 year old daughter can copy and past stuff lol

looking a bit closer its just 5 layers, 2 layers of the stolen picture of the woman (cropped), one layer with the swirly background, one layer to make it all look fuzzy and 1 layer with another stolen image of the light anomaly (cropped) or what ever it is on the left.

Last edited:
Just a little bit of criticism mate but you should've blended in the thumb like i did and the hair drop on the right is missing also but a sterling first job.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back