New patches for TM68/6900Super

Just a thought:-
Regards the Biss keys - I'm just wondering if the red button Channel Back-up which forms an ndf file may be the culprit regards the 'lost' Biss keys, because obviously if the channel backup you use BEFORE patching no longer contains them, but only channels (i.e the Biss keys are NOT backed up at the same time), maybe that's where the keys MAY be lost moving from one patch to another as they MAY be zeroised again when re-patching ?
In other words the long winded repatching procedure (including several factory resets etc) in conjunction with the way the new patch actually is presented may be SO effective that it really does get rid of ALL previously used data on the old set up INCLUDING the manual Biss keys previously entered?
Just a thought!:Biggrin2:

Just a thought:-
Regards the Biss keys - I'm just wondering if the red button Channel Back-up which forms an ndf file may be the culprit regards the 'lost' Biss keys, because obviously if the channel backup you use BEFORE patching no longer contains them, but only channels (i.e the Biss keys are NOT backed up at the same time), maybe that's where the keys MAY be lost moving from one patch to another as they MAY be zeroised again when re-patching ?
In other words the long winded repatching procedure (including several factory resets etc) in conjunction with the way the new patch actually is presented may be SO effective that it really does get rid of ALL previously used data on the old set up INCLUDING the manual Biss keys previously entered?
Just a thought!:Biggrin2:
hi m8 look here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/292970/
that might fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My preliminary findings are NOT promising, as Biss keys entered previously whilst on GOOD patch726P had again disappeared when patch 750P loaded up - so had to enter again keys for PLTV HD on 10E - plus the jerkiness and audio gradually going out of sync still happening, maybe taking a little longer to happen but still there! - MUTV, Chelsea TV & MGM keys all needed re-entering on 750P too - plus BBC on 27.5W and NBA HD on 24.5W Biss keys all gone again!
Havent had chance yet to check 'normal' probs e.g. Sly Italia 13E, but SEEMs still to be ok!

However its seems that Phantom's attempt to sort out Biss keys, PLTV jerkiness & audio have unfortunately failed again - havent checked SCT HD on 13E freezing prob yet either!

Back to patch 726P again shortly (after further testing on all other aspects on 750P)!:puke:

Back