New patches, ALL models

that forum are banning members from even discussing that new technomate patches exist, so members are losing out.
support for darkbox there has dried up already and personally aim sick to death of that new wonder box of theres been spammed to death on varouis forums by a***t mods.

Thank you very much for the new patch Phantom, i knew there was still a bit of life left in the old Technomate 1000d yet. I also want to say hello to everybody on the forum. :Clap::banana:

Thank you very much for the new patch Phant0m, i cant understand the mentality of a***t moderator the only looser are there Sponsors, for loosing potential customers

hi thanks great patch was about to scrap my 6900 thanks again:banana:

hi guys thanks phantom, i like the recall button upgrade added in latest patch and it seems it`s very stable on ccam with sly, using 6900 super

keep up good work

was thinking cos of the date of the patch it wouldn't work with the new c+ned, but i will try it with new softcam , thanks

just checked the patch with latest softcam no canal digitaal channels open on the 3500d. They clear with my 1500+ no problem.

i notice that another site refuses to acknowledge that the patches even exist, and are activley warning people against them

yet they host patches etc for just about every other model of receiver??

i wonder how long itll be untill they stop softcams, then pull the plug on the whole section?

its the owners of the equipment who lose out, not the forums, and a lot of the members there bought their equipment acting on the advice of the forums team, again. i can see this getting messy in the next 6 months or so :(

what the owner lose !?lol ... when all ready do not sell any TM STB...

Who is losing are all dealers...Not owner of that Forum

The owner of that forum is the only one surviving an ddoing well... all others dealers been killed by Technomate it self ...now have declare even their own ONLINE SHOP.,,,shame ....untill yesterday they have claim to be only Traders never Retail !!
But haw ever technomate do is their problem ,i nuf to live alown the owner of that shop is like Robinhood for UK.

But this is personal think beetwen Onwer of that shop and Your FAntom...Owner of TM.

Weldone fantom for the new patch, eevn allways bihand the owne of that shop on all patches .lol

Any way hope goes ok with thir investiments and very one in his way....He spend more the 10 K adevertise in Magazines but i do not think has spend eny peny here...

Please can we one time for every stop and respect the rulles of this forum.....Is abaout TM patch and not discussion about the owner of that shop or other forums what they do and what they do not !?/

I think in that forum no one nominate This fourm and some one them do not even know this forum exist...

Why you people here all ways like changing the real Topik o the thread!?

i do not care personally then TM have or not have a patch that do not bother me i am after to work hard about My patches and never nominate TM when i done new patch in Spiderbox with IRD 2...do you not think is becaming litke boring this situation...is better we forget and go foward...!?

long live technomate and thanks Phant0m & DW for still supporting it.

down with arachnids...

ps...Als*t Robinhood for UK ,more like wicked witch of the north

Last edited:
Re: TO BOB spiderteam ... New patches, ALL models

AT least at DW we let people speak out freely without deleting any posts !
I have been discussing lots of things here. Sometimes i was wrong sometimes i was right on the spot. Not ANy time my post were deleted ...

Anyway FREEDOM OF SPEECH ! is the way to go :)

Thanx 2 everybody who is keeping the TM scene alive and kicking.
It is really going the right direction lately !

My kingdom for a babel fish

patches now advertized on the other forum ,linking you to anther site to download ,at least ther being advertised and not a total blank out

Yes i did ask originally whether it was ok to post them in software to be tested, i was asked politely not to.

Then received another message yesterday asking me if i would post them on their partner board and leave a link to the patches (a long as i posted a disclaimer), which i was more than happy to do.

Dave

Back