new nintendo dsi

Very old news infact its that old that the DSi is out to buy in 4 weeks lol.

but still there ar prob other people that have missed it somehow????

is it..i never knew like..just saw it in an email i just got there..the wee one is addicted to her ds lite but this looks nicer.ds lite looks like a brick with too screens

does anyone now if they have been hacked yet and if so which cards to buy as i have 2 on pre order for the kids

cheers yorkie1

does anyone now if they have been hacked yet and if so which cards to buy as i have 2 on pre order for the kids
cheers yorkie1

Yes they have mate....See post below yours OR contact Plexo from here - He stocks them but has none at present

soon marty soon :) didnt expect them to sell that quickly when i put my order in for them

mid next week im waiting on my supplier getting their next batch of drivekeys so they can ship them to me all at once

do they defiantley work on erorpean dsi has somone told me that the firmware is differnet to the jap 1

firmware will be different but nobody knows for sure if it will work, but i dont think there should be any problems, time will tell

yorkie i have got acekard 2i's but wrong packaging came with them, ive confirmed them to be the new 2i's though if you are still wanting one ?

yes mate but i need two and how much send me ur details and i will sort it plus where do i get the software form to get the things working ?

cheers yorkie1

Apologies for dredging up an oldish thread but I'm looking for some feedback on the DSi. Considering getting one for the wee fella for his holidays but as he already has a DS Lite not sure if it's worth the expense (£125 @ Zaavi according to HUKD today).
Any info appreciated,
HH.

Apologies for dredging up an oldish thread but I'm looking for some feedback on the DSi. Considering getting one for the wee fella for his holidays but as he already has a DS Lite not sure if it's worth the expense (£125 @ Zaavi according to HUKD today).
Any info appreciated,
HH.

Gamestation were offering £75 trade in on ds lites m8 thats what i did for both my 2.

As for the console it has much more fuctionality to it and imo they are a big improvement over the lites.

ii done the same and traded it in for the ds and its so much better i would say like..as for the ackcard for it..so easy to do..sell your ds to some one ya know that doesnt have one cause trading it in and payin 75 for another one..u could sell a family member it for 50 quid and still pay the same

Back