Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Motorbike but can't decide which one...

Just rode ZX9R and not impressed to be honest...Very bland ride ...Having read the reviews for th new CB600RR may have a look at that...Dare I say it they reckon it's even better than gixxer 600!!! Altho CBR vs gixxer 750 I would get a 750 me thinks...

yeah i hear the R1 next to ducati are the bikes to get but out the list you said i would look at the honda

but iv not been on a bike since i had a big crash on my old YZ500 but have been thinking off getting a motorbike myself again lol

If you want something easy to handle go for a honda or the suzuki, if you want to scare yourself go for a yam or kwak which are a bit more twitchy.

I know they're not flavour of the month anymore, but have you considered a Yamaha Thunderace? Awesome engine, as fast as an R1 in a staright line, much roomier and more comfortable than the latest liter sports bikes, and dirt cheap to buy and insure (I had a quite for £400 for a Blade, and pay £240 for the Thunderace, even though it's a bigger engined bike). They're classed as sports tourers, but can hold their own on the track, and as I said before, that engine is awsome!

i have a w reg fireblade for sale, great condition...just a tad to fast for me i am embarrased to say

Back