New Motorbike but can't decide which one...

Just rode ZX9R and not impressed to be honest...Very bland ride ...Having read the reviews for th new CB600RR may have a look at that...Dare I say it they reckon it's even better than gixxer 600!!! Altho CBR vs gixxer 750 I would get a 750 me thinks...

yeah i hear the R1 next to ducati are the bikes to get but out the list you said i would look at the honda

but iv not been on a bike since i had a big crash on my old YZ500 but have been thinking off getting a motorbike myself again lol

If you want something easy to handle go for a honda or the suzuki, if you want to scare yourself go for a yam or kwak which are a bit more twitchy.

I know they're not flavour of the month anymore, but have you considered a Yamaha Thunderace? Awesome engine, as fast as an R1 in a staright line, much roomier and more comfortable than the latest liter sports bikes, and dirt cheap to buy and insure (I had a quite for £400 for a Blade, and pay £240 for the Thunderace, even though it's a bigger engined bike). They're classed as sports tourers, but can hold their own on the track, and as I said before, that engine is awsome!

i have a w reg fireblade for sale, great condition...just a tad to fast for me i am embarrased to say

Back