New Mobile Phone

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Beware this will be a challenge ( I think )

I have around 130-150 to spend and here are the stats i want the phone to have.

Memory card slot
Bluetooth
Mega pixle camera
Mp3/Videos ext
Compatable with TomTom or other Mobile sat nav

Thats about it, must be able to get sat nav as ill be driving soon and need the memory card slot for all the maps ect and music.

Not fussy on brand, aslong as it looks the part.

I would recommend the Nokia N70 mate! You can get them on ebay for between £130 - £150.

I agree N70 should do the job for you, others I have used TOMTOM on are 6600 and 6680 which are available a bit cheaper so you could get a Bluetooth GPS receiver as well for your £130-150.

l got an m5000 pda for 200 the other day , great for all that and the Internet wifi

Cheers, ill keep checking ebay this week and see if i can get one with a gps reciever and tom tom allready installed as it seems complicated?

@Falkirk Bairn

i have a mate selling a nokia????(cant remember the make) with TT on memory card, a couple of movies on there also and the gps receiver all for £130.00, stays about 15/20mls away from you,,let me know mate

Now Sold elsewhere....

Last edited:
tom tom spv c550

pm me got a spv c550 with tomtom on a 512mb card all you require is receiver gps at a price u can well afford:proud: :proud:

i got one last week for 80 pound off ebay. but will be gatting a lot cheaper because of the n95.

Back