New IQ image for TM600/500Super

Re: New IQ image for TM600/500

No way! Woohoo! Hold up anywrite up on this?

Fixed
1-Full Back up By Mini Web
2-iQ image
3-Open port
4-.xml
5-iQ interface

No fix for the Cccam card reader Glitch then, but nice to see new Images starting to trickle out from the IQ team.

Does the xml mean you can install and use the rytec epg plug in?

Also is the image compatible with the non super, the title is a little misleading? it says 500 but posted in the download centre as 500super

Last edited:

anything in the pipeline for the 9100s?

i know that the TM500Super/TM600 image is compiled from the same source as the TM9100 and TM500, so i find it a little strange that an image for those 2 models hasnt also been released

Whats different in this image?

1.What are all the features of this image
2.Do they have a website
3.Is it an official image or has it been ported
4.What are the difference between this image and UR

Just installed it and get nothing but 4 dashes on box with checking on tv, constantly restarting, any advice?

doing a hardware update the original tm600 software flashes and installs fine but this one fails loading saying it's not for my hardware version

hardware version is not mine.(got 0x56312e31, expected 0x56312e30)
maybe you transfered the wrong file.
My hardware model :20363030
My hardware version: 56312e30

Is what it says - any advice?

Last edited:
I get the same thing with the latest URimage

now got it running (loaded oiginal tm600 firmware via serial and upgraded to this image using usb flash - nothing else would work - trying to upgrade via serial didnt, giving the above error).

only been running it for an hour so not a lot to go on but it seems flawless on FTA (havent got the energy to convert a line from my existing mediaportal/acamd setup ATM), no widescreen bug, channel changes are instant, EPG (what there is) seems to pick up fast, even the remote seems to work properly etc.

will play with it more after some sleep but it seems to work so far, the question has to be asked is WTF have UR been playing at with their images - assuming the non FTA side works this is now a saleable product - which it most definately hasnt been up to this point - which is why the box has sat in a draw for the last couple of years (it was that or get the hammer out).

I'm provisionally impressed, and that doesnt happen often - a converted FTA box that actually does what it says it will - what is the world coming to?

All works properly apart from a slight audio lag on some channels (generaly fixed by ch+/ch-) and weekepg doesnt work as advertised in digidudes guide, which isnt to say it doesnt work at all - it's just a pain. Picture quality isnt as good as my main setup but it uses a scart lead which is obviously hurting it.

I cant test it's server capabilites due to a lack of a card.

Best firmware I've seen on a converted FTA box, any FTA box.

Now - anyone wanna buy a TM600? Fully working (unlike most of them lol)

I cant see anything different in this image apart from a different startup page. Does anyone know what xml and open port can be used for?

Further to posts 8 & 9, I spoke to Richard at TM. He said that there are no plans for an image for the non-super at the moment. If there are faults with the current non-super image we should report them.

Back