Sensible Topic New internet mass isp logging security legislation

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Was Just watching the news about this new ISP logging all activity for 12 months.

So when will this come into effect?

I personally don't really care I always thought they did it anyway?

But how much storage would that need 40+ million users (that's a guess lol).

But they are saying it's because of terrorism, and whilst if it helps great. Why do I have a feeling it will be abused by councils and MPs alike...

What are your thoughts?

Mick

From what I was reading they are just logging the website addresses and not individual pages. I.e if you went in the adult room on here they would have just logged the dw main page

Strange the MP's that vote this legislation into existence are also the only people exempt from it's consequences(bear in mind it's also meant to catch paedophile's & there's plenty of rumours about MP'S being involved lately). It's not that long ago council's were using the acts of terrorism laws to identify people dropping litter or dog fouling. I do think the security services should have access but it should be strictly monitored so that it's not abused.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure they are doing most of this already and more illegally and will carry on doing it regardless of the bill.

They can look at my history all they like. As long as I don't get fined for streaming TV shows or films I don't really care.

They can look don't really care my self its seem the mp want take every think mp are twats in my eye dont help any one in this life

MP'S should not be exempt from this new law, one rule for everyone. The only reason they're getting exempt is they've got soooo much to hide.

MP'S should not be exempt from this new law, one rule for everyone. The only reason they're getting exempt is they've got soooo much to hide.

Your right if they are sticking to the reasons for the monitoring they shouldn't be worried. Or maybe they are peados and terrorists and that is why they don't want to be monitored .

Back