new image procedure?

oakgrove2

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I want to install a new image does it automatically overwrite the installed one.Very new to this,thanks.

thank you abu bor that,I have just received the box and at the minute I am trying to get my head around a lot of stuff it is a pity that there is no manual to all this so I would not have keep asking questions all the time.

All Enigma 2 images work in a very similar manner. Unfortunately there is no Enigma2 manual.

I am afraid it is a steep learning curve and most people are too afraid to say "i don't know" or "I don't understand". On the opposite side, if you pitch response too simplistically, people get offended because comments are seen as condescending.

Anyway, a good bunch of people here who will help you. Read and ask if/when you get stuck.

All Enigma 2 images work in a very similar manner. Unfortunately there is no Enigma2 manual.

I am afraid it is a steep learning curve and most people are too afraid to say "i don't know" or "I don't understand". On the opposite side, if you pitch response too simplistically, people get offended because comments are seen as condescending.

Anyway, a good bunch of people here who will help you. Read and ask if/when you get stuck.

Thanks Abu hope I don't have too many questions but its the only way I am going to learn.

Back