new image from new team in download centre !!

Jsaw - you using internal disk? - I have not done a factory reset so could be the possible problem - probably wont be able too until tomorrow as Mrs has taken over the TV again!

Dont get me wrong chaps I am very happy with the progress, and am not moaning

I have an external Western Digital Elements 250gb.But also use 8gb + 32gb sticks for media player usually through the front usb.I find the usb hub mount of interest and will try this later.

:proud:

I've been having that for a while. I just assumed it was poorly made remote wearing out, despite the fact it's not been used that much. Dont get it with other buttons

Agree with you, i dont have problems with any other buttons

My own, i scanned the satellites i used and created my own bouquets which i update using dreamset at present but also use dreambox edit.I usually rescan every saturday morning and use dreamset to compare my saved details with new ones 'simple' Scan takes place whilst out shopping with missus and then update takes minutes while she makes lunch.

I've been having that for a while. I just assumed it was poorly made remote wearing out, despite the fact it's not been used that much. Dont get it with other buttons

I also have had the OK button problem for some time. But it seem to be fine if you get to the selected menu line by using the UP arrow, so I assume it is a poorly placed circuit pad under the membrane.

My own, i scanned the satellites i used and created my own bouquets which i update using dreamset at present but also use dreambox edit.I usually rescan every saturday morning and use dreamset to compare my saved details with new ones 'simple' Scan takes place whilst out shopping with missus and then update takes minutes while she makes lunch.

You got motor dish?

Yes i am motorised, bought the motor and a new dish when i bought the TM800HD.Installed myself using DD's guide and the TM 2600 Manual.

Yes i am motorised, bought the motor and a new dish when i bought the TM800HD.Installed myself using DD's guide and the TM 2600 Manual.

So how are you manually scaning the sat's, takes me ages doing just one and for some reason it dont pick up all the channels the pre done lists do

The secret is Saturday morning whilst you are out so it doesnt matter that it probably takes an hour. When setting the scan i set it to scan type : multisat and full network scan all channels.i have only the sats i want in tuner config.(3)

The secret is Saturday morning whilst you are out so it doesnt matter that it probably takes an hour. When setting the scan i set it to scan type : multisat and full network scan all channels.i have only the sats i want in tuner config.(3)

May PM you over the weekend if I get stuck - gonna give it ago over the weekend when I am out shopping

Cheers mate

my only problem with this image is it don`t de-scramble anything, updated the keys via the red button, went onto astra 19.2 e to Mtv hits and sat for almost 30 minutes, did nothing.

re-loaded IQ image dated 26-6-11, installed dw-live and bingo mtv hits back.

Back