new fix is is true or just hoax?

£24.99 and i'll match the George Foreman Grill attachement for grilling chicken, spam, eggs, mars bars, chewits offer and i'll throw in a gumsy baw hum for good measure :)

Includes a 100% flash bang you've been walloped guarantee for total peace of mind.

as a special bonus for the first 5 customers i'm also including half a dozen fresh free range dogs eggs totally free of charge.

Nope can't match this deal, I'm just a wee sole trader and canny match you big guy's spending power. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

....... He saying he can do any box like dm,star, dd,dbox any box they don't need a card. AND IT IS N3 FIX THATS HE CLAIM.

As said previosly, there is no N3 fix. It doesn't exist. If it did then it most certainly would of been rampant in Europe but there's not even a hint of it.

Anything this guy is doing will likely involve cardshare. For pure N3 its the only way.

Hi can,t blame people for searching n3 fixes in desperation to watch free tv i am afraid some people will fall into hands of thieveing cardshare servers birmingham is not even n3 yet my friends still watching his cable dreambox don,t know how he has come to a fix when they not even n3

He is probably applying the new desmond tutu patch I read about on the forum LOL

hey all :)

n3 is hacked but the hack only exists in deep underground groups tht simply have no intrest in releasing it as there is no more money to be made with card based boxes look at it this way why make the hack public and make no money if they can just keep it private and make lots of money on it? the future lies with fta boxes tht are c/s compatible thts where the most money is gonna be made its simple really :) hope i have helped :)

cammy

looking forward to hearing your review after you get your box back although i must warn you,
the first mention of n3 will come from forums like this one.
not from the guys who drink beer with you at your local.

Last edited:

n3 is hacked but the hack only exists in deep underground groups tht simply have no intrest in releasing it as there is no more money to be made with card based boxes look at it this way why make the hack public and make no money if they can just keep it private and make lots of money on it? the future lies with fta boxes tht are c/s compatible thts where the most money is gonna be made its simple really :) hope i have helped :)

cammy

The hack you refer to is not actualy considered a hack its card share and as for underground groups I take it you mean the Kryptview team, most people on here are fully aware of this.

gods sake its only t.v and most of its crap that they repeat time and time again...N3 seems to be a word that stikes fear in to some ppl.
if every 1 paid a little to get a lot and same for modems.and virgin were making money would we have these threads ???
just my ten bobs worth

I dont understand this?
Brum still on N1, thus any box with the right flash on will work!
any vermin box with right card done will work!
So why have you got boxes collecting dust? is this just a fact that you dont know how to flash the box you have to get the free tv on N1??

Even when you get your box back, you will not be able to say "it works on N3" as brum is not on N3 so you will have to wait 1 day - 1 year (sorry dont want to put a date) to find out what you have.
Now its been said here, the only thing it could be is card share, which we all know is there, but nothing has hit the forums yet. but i dont think you wuld get that for £50, and if you did you will be on a public server, so might as well call vermin and tell them you are stealing the channels, as i bet you will also be using vermin BB to conect to the box?

It would be so nice to see a thread about N3 that would turn into a working thread again, back to the old days.

But then there will always be a "mate called Dave" with the fix :Fish:

MB

cammy

don't wan't to say but a load off b***s the fta boys have been offering all kinds off stupid money to any one that can hack n3. remember they only need a dump off the card they don't need to read/write to it.

The Original poster is such an idiot, he starts thread titled ......true or just a hoax, then he goes out of his way from the third post to tell everyone its true and hes sending his box off.

What an idiot........

The Original poster is such an idiot, he starts thread titled ......true or just a hoax, then he goes out of his way from the third post to tell everyone its true and hes sending his box off.

What an idiot........[/QUOTE

Hi, no body idiot or stupied i did not send the box but my friend send it and he did not pay before hand he will pay after the box will come back and if its works. and secondly i post this psot here so some one probably heard about it or had send his box. if i did offend some1 than i am sorry. and thak you for reading my post.

and heard from my friend that i connector krypveiw boxes are made in midland.

Last edited:
but if Birmingham as not gone n3 yet how can it be a fix

you sure hes not just rescaning the channels back because its gone to 3.7

hmmmm

im in Brum and got 3 boxes

dm600-c, n1 digivox n1 and original subbed box n1

does this mean i got n3 already and all cracked lol

warlord

Hi, no body idiot or stupied i did not send the box but my friend send it and he did not pay before hand he will pay after the box will come back and if its works. and secondly i post this psot here so some one probably heard about it or had send his box. if i did offend some1 than i am sorry. and thak you for reading my post.

No Sorry mate you didn't offend any one, I was just in a really bad mood last night. Sorry for calling you an idiot.

But I will say, I can't see anything coming of this, as the other guys have said N3 has not been cracked, So untill then get your self a dm500-s and c/s.

Cheers

all eurovox etc went off when virgin updated firmware to 3.7 done area by area to get ready for N3 when they done that they akso added extra channels like bbc london etc euro starview etc just need a factory reset and rescan gets them working again no need to reflash give it a try with you dbox
alex
ps arnet 750 will work in n3 with iconnector around £140 for ever or 16 months nobody can tell me exact time ,clears adult also no ppv
sv6 also n3 in uk now £120 to £160 works for a year then bin ,no ppv and no adult Yet,
both boxes working well in uk

Last edited:
right i think i can see were there could be a mix up!

1: He has send his box to him because it went off and all he is going to get is a new flash for N1

or

2: He has contacted someone that is flashing boxes to card share on N3, this would be a public card share as said before.

but:

If it was card share then he should know that he will have to put the internet onto the box, and this has not been said yet!

We all know that card shareing is done and being sold on public servers, which is very silly! but again none of this has been said so i think he might be getting ripped off, as we know brum is N1 and some people maybe ripping people off as they know N3 is coming and its easy to say i can give you all the channels for N3 for a charge.

MB

Back