new fix is is true or just hoax?

sabb

Member ++
Reaction score
hi, i heard some block thats in birmingham area some one is fixing the box with latest fix. without card one. is it true?

If you mean to work again after N3 then its either bulls**te or card sharing.

There is no fix to N3 so its obviously yet another cardshare box !

Well as a fellow brummie, this intrests me as brum are still on N1 and only got N3 in stream, so how are you going to test it?
or are you going to get the box, wait till N3 comes in then plug it in to see if it works?
If so i have 1 of them boxes, do it cheap £300 to you, and i will even split the money 1/2 each with the forum!:banana:

MB

Is bham fully N3 yet? Or we just talking about someone based there?

EDIT MB you too quick lol + confirmed what I thought that bham still has N1

Nice to see someone is rescanning boxes and charging people for them :)

Birmingham is running simylcrypt therefore cs on Nagra 3 should work even though no new cards have been sent to the area. This goes for any other area running both encryptons.

Yes it is n3 fix and i am going to send box and will come in week time and let you know.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

u people r so friggin warped beyond belief

LOLOLOLLOLOLOL!

mate of mine has already sent him his dbox2 will see when it arrives the guy charged hi £50 to flash it

I don't know but nothing harm to try it as box is getting dirty on selves. Other email say he charge 50 quid for to reflashing it. Ans the person who collect the box are well over 100 pcs. We have to just wait ans see. I wasn't belive it before but thought just give it a go and i am going to pay after the box come. So nothing to loose. He saying he can do any box like dm,star, dd,dbox any box they don't need a card. AND IT IS N3 FIX THATS HE CLAIM.

Hi guys... does he do dm500c's.... where can u contact the guy...

thanks

i'll do it for £40 :proud:.

ahhhh! but i also install a George Foreman Grill attachement for grilling chicken, spam, eggs, mars bars, chewits - it does the lot!

SPECIAL KNOCKDOWN PRICE - £90 inc. return postage and a pack of streaky bacon!

£30.........:nerner:

I can 100% guarantee you guy's when you send me your boxes they will return flashed. :proud:

:Cheers:

£24.99 and i'll match the George Foreman Grill attachement for grilling chicken, spam, eggs, mars bars, chewits offer and i'll throw in a gumsy baw hum for good measure :)

Includes a 100% flash bang you've been walloped guarantee for total peace of mind.

as a special bonus for the first 5 customers i'm also including half a dozen fresh free range dogs eggs totally free of charge.

Back