New Firmware ixtreme 1.2 TS-H943

slyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
A new firmware replacement for the TS-H943 xbox360 drive..
Features:
(v1.2) Extra verification performed on Stealth backups

Note: The extra features added in both 1.1(not public) and 1.2 release are directly related to security. A security-hole was found after 1.1, which lead to the jump in version numbers. We prefer to keep specific details private, but in general there is extra verfication between SS/DMI/PFI in stealth backups.

We strongly advise that you upgrade from 1.0 to 1.2 in the near future for the safety of your xblive account. Currently, 1.0 is safe, but in the future there will undoubtably be new checks that 1.2 addresses!
As always...
Use on Xbox Live at own risk!! (And please do not alter game content on xbox live, as that is the sole reason MS is motivated to ban backups on live!!!)

------------------------------------------------------
iXtreme firmware 1.2 for TS-H943 Xbox 360
------------------------------------------------------

Media Stealth, Disc-Jitter, Disc-Lockon, FirmGuard, Xbox 360 backup firmware modification!

Features
-----------------
(v1.2) Extra verification performed on Stealth backups
(v1.1) Extra verification performed on Stealth backups
(v1.0) Defeats all current Xbox Live detection attempts
(v1.0) Boots ONLY Stealth Xtreme Xbox 360 backups
(v1.0) Boots ONLY Stealth Xtreme Xbox 1 backups
(v1.0) Boots all Xbox 360 originals
(v1.0) Boots all Xbox 1 originals on Xbox 360

Use on Xbox Live at own risk

Technical details
------------------------

Defeats all current Xbox Live detection attempts.

http://www.xbins.org/nfo.php?file=xboxnfo1600.nfo

Last edited:
Cheers Slyboy,ill update this now currently runnin on live using iXtreme1.0
Thanks for the early heads up m8.

Hmmm just flashed to 1.2 and some games that pass a stealth check with XBC and Ixtreme no longer work again lol time to check and see how many

Just flashed and all my games still seem to work fine on Ixtreme 1.2

bollox....and bollox, could not flash me last drive and just got it back from a kind member on here in the post....poop.

Dam i gotta crack this and get this done my self.

Well I was only left with 43 after losing 17 games to Ixtreme and have found another 8 will not boot with 1.2 so maybe its the bit thats been changed/added thats killed em.

"Currently, 1.0 is safe, but in the future there will undoubtably be new checks that 1.2 addresses"

This is gonna get silly, are we always gonna have to replace most of our games everytime they release a new patch?!

I don't even play on Live, but I'm a saddo that needs to have the latest firmware nomatter what, lol.

witchy son, would i have to use the 0800 disc now and do i just do the whole process again?

mtkflash r /m orig.bin

or do i use the 0800 and then mtkflash w /m hacked.bin

I put the 0800 in when reading/flashing to remove/open the firmguard protection. Some don,t need it but to use it simply drop it in your xbox while reading/writing the fw

witchy son, would i have to use the 0800 disc now and do i just do the whole process again?

mtkflash r /m orig.bin

No mate, just use the 10 second trick.

I've never once used the 0800 disc, I don't even know what it is :)

im the same as witchy in that i always use the 10sec trick. so easy with this method.

Is it recommended to flash back to original firmware, or can this go straight over ixtreme1.0 using bootloader/iprep?

whenever i have upgraded, i have just overwritten the previous firmware that was on it, never had a problem one yet.

mtkflash r /m orig.bin

which samsung drive u got m8 and has it been flashed before...

Back