new firmware for all ethernet models

kingsofsat

Inactive User
Reaction score
new firmware is out for all models on the download centre, havnt tested yet tho, will do in the next hour

Re: new firmware for all models

KIngofsat, at the download centre the only patches are the november ones?

Cheers for the link mate, its still shows the last patches as november, are these the new ones you are referring to?

the new patches are for the 5402, 6000 super, 6902 and 7100 and 7102

ill edit title to suit ;)

tested for the 5402 and it works perfect and the connection is perfect to. well done technomate great job

" Invalid stb file

writing failed "...

I have TM5402hd ....I keep getting this error message when i try to download the latest file.

It's ONLY happening to me , i guess, because i have a hairy chest. Maybe that's why. I can't think of anything else.......:proud:

Last edited:
" Invalid stb file

writing failed "...

I have TM5402hd ....I keep getting this error message when i try to download the latest file.

It's ONLY happening to me , i guess, because i have a hairy chest. Maybe that's why. I can't think of anything else.......:proud:

abbas mate i just loaded it onto usb and it went straight in with no prbs, have you done a factory reset first and did you get it from the download center mate

At last, i have managed that alright.

But....

What's new on this patch?

I have failed to notice anything new, I'm afraid.....

At last, i have managed that alright.

But....

What's new on this patch?

I have failed to notice anything new, I'm afraid.....

the fact that it will connect to any server, what ever cam they are running on, were as before it was only 214

I was having no problem with the previous 2 patches connecting to a 2.1.3 CCcam server......

I was hoping to see ' sound problem solved ' with this new patch.:Clap:

I was having no problem with the previous 2 patches connecting to a 2.1.3 CCcam server......

it was also depending what the server was using, technomate had a protocol problem with the first two patch`s but they rapidly sorted that out, i have never had a problem with sound

Hi what problem you having with sound ?

delete all channels and rescan the satellite m8, i had sound problems over HDMI, especially on HD channels, which a rescan sorted

I see there is a new 002 addon on 6900 super download. Anyone know if there is any difference?

For the 7100 the new 135 p.patch if your watching a recording and for wathever reason you have to go out of your harddrive the next time you go into that recording it will start were you left off.
Handy for me because i record a lot with my shiftwork.

Back