New File Added: unban your console - UP0001-NOBAN0000_00 ps3 ps3unban

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Mowax:

unban your console - UP0001-NOBAN0000_00

** The New ** Here is a package file to un-ban your banned PS3, or if you want to try and stay one step ahead of the game then use this before you sign into PSN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New File Added: unban your console - UP0001-NOBAN0000_00

Downloads: A new file has been added by Mowax:

unban your console - UP0001-NOBAN0000_00

** The New ** Here is a package file to un-ban your banned PS3, or if you want to try and stay one step ahead of the game then use this before you sign into PSN.
You can use your own id rather than sharing with the internet,by extracting the eboot.bin But I cant figure out how long the condole id is.(Mine is longer)
Anyway search 0000000100 in the Eboot.Elf

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, this was an automated post by the board, just noticed it.

Interesting though.

That's what they have been saying if I'm following the posts correctly that too many people signed in with the same I.D.

Where are you looking for the e-boot bin and what to do with it?

Too many people signed in with the same I.D. Sony could ban 1 or all accounts using this.
Its okay I figured where to add a valid personal console id,(If I had one lol)
I Use ps3 tools as it has a few decent easy to use tools

Last edited:

ah the amount of PS3 that's passed through my hands, and binned them, ripped them apart and the like, should have kept them all!

Urm, no, haven't used any of them tools, I think I need a play with them.

doesnt work for me Ive tried and still cant sign in to PSN even tried making new accounts and the system just tells me the maximum amount of accounts have been created for this system big bummer the only reason I held onto the PS3 was for PSN as I wanted to play resistance 3 online, looks like a CFW PS3 will be in the for sale section soon!! BTW I found there are several version of this for various firmwares, Im currently using Rogerio 4.30 (with the 4.31 spoof)..

yip that's the one I'm using, when was the console banned, or was it your account that has been suspended ?

Did you delete the old "noban" that you had on there? or did you not have it on at all?

yip that's the one I'm using, when was the console banned, or was it your account that has been suspended ?

Did you delete the old "noban" that you had on there? or did you not have it on at all?

it seems like its an account and console ban i tried making another account off of the ps3 which I did via my PC when I tried to log into to PSN with the new account it stated the same saying the account had been suspended, not sure how they are working this but from the reading Ive been doing it seems they are picking up the use of homebrew on the PS3 when you are logged into PSN, some of the guys doing the so called unban have said that you should under no circumstances run homebrew when signed into PSN. This then makes now sense when trying to run a game to play online with multiman go figure!!

doesnt work for me Ive tried and still cant sign in to PSN even tried making new accounts and the system just tells me the maximum amount of accounts have been created for this system big bummer the only reason I held onto the PS3 was for PSN as I wanted to play resistance 3 online, looks like a CFW PS3 will be in the for sale section soon!! BTW I found there are several version of this for various firmwares, Im currently using Rogerio 4.30 (with the 4.31 spoof)..
I dunno if I read this right but you cannot have more than 16 profiles on a Ps3.
Do you have 16 profiles on it.

Just out of curiosity I know I remember reading the following:

PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current "passphrase" still the same.

Have you changed yours at all?

I dunno if I read this right but you cannot have more than 16 profiles on a Ps3.
Do you have 16 profiles on it.

no bud I have 2 profiles on it one is psn activated which I was using to play online, now when I try and make an new account with only the w profiles on it it states the maximum number of psn activated accounts has been reached and this is with just 2 accounts on the ps3 dunno whats happening now bear in mind this may well be a new thing that sony are implenting to semi brick consoles that have CFW on like Rogerios

Just out of curiosity I know I remember reading the following:

PSN/SEN access is available as long as the current "passphrase" still the same.

Have you changed yours at all?
No buddy I havent I dont even know how to do that, weird!!!

offline will still work though? you can still play off line right? just reading your post back, just re-cap for me, are you saying that even when the machine is offline it won't allow you to create a profile, sorry it's been a busy day. heads a shed.

I agree, PSN and Scony, logger heads, only a matter of time. I took the ban my self the other day.

What version of "rogero" are you on, seen it mentioned the other day that un-ban was still working on 2.03, I am on 2.05 my self after taking the ban as you know, maybe posting my user I.D wasn't a great thing to do ..(runs off to delete said thread)

offline will still work though? you can still play off line right? just reading your post back, just re-cap for me, are you saying that even when the machine is offline it won't allow you to create a profile, sorry it's been a busy day. heads a shed.

I agree, PSN and Scony, logger heads, only a matter of time. I took the ban my self the other day.

What version of "rogero" are you on, seen it mentioned the other day that un-ban was still working on 2.03, I am on 2.05 my self after taking the ban as you know, maybe posting my user I.D wasn't a great thing to do ..(runs off to delete said thread)

Its all ok now Ive got it working and the unban seems to have worked. I think where I went wrong was the fact that the main account had also been banned along with the PS3 itself I made a new PSN account using an old user on the system I had never added to psn so all seems to be ok, however I now not able to play resistance 3 online because of a data fault Resistance 3 is loaded using multiman but does not ask for an update patch.

Thanks for the help though fellas much appreciated all seems to be ok so far, but like matey said tik tok tik tok

good work, I only have one account and that's the one that they banned, I deleted the old "un-ban" and installed the new one, restarted and wallah, connected.

If I connect with-out "un-ban" then I'm banned, connect with it and away she goes. so it's not account related until they read this..lol (f*cK Yu ScoNy) + I have "rebug" next door on a machine that's fine.

Got to look into "mac" spoofing the machine, I'll pick this up when I get a minute, but we got to spoof" (I know there was an old way of doing it, Steve posted I think but we need a new "fix" for regero)

Maybe they use console I.D's, and things like that, digital footprint! I think NIC my self.

That's what "un-ban" is doing, algorithm's :)

Last edited:

good work, I only have one account and that's the one that they banned, I deleted the old "un-ban" and installed the new one, restarted and wallah, connected.

If I connect with-out "un-ban" then I'm banned, connect with it and away she goes. so it's not account related until they read this..lol (f*cK Yu ScoNy) + I have "rebug" next door on a machine that's fine.

Got to look into "mac" spoofing the machine, I'll pick this up when I get a minute, but we got to spoof" (I know there was an old way of doing it, Steve posted I think but we need a new "fix" for regero)

Maybe they use console I.D's, and things like that, digital footprint! I think NIC my self.

That's what "un-ban" is doing, algorithm's :)
Unban allows you sign in with another console id,You can use a more secure console id you had a spare one.
A bit like a Xbox Kv

Back