New Cli-UR image coming with AU fix integrated??

torrentthief

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is this coming, i know osbourne said it might be coming mid-week, hope it is as i cant seem to get the AU fix to work for me, i've ftp'd roms 7,10,11 and deleted the contents in keylist.txt and updated the .cmd file to [01] for AU and changed channels and also rebooted, its a no-go for me, so i've fxpd whole folders from an itgate which works but the video is rather glitchy on some channels and ITV2-4 wont work, hope a nice new image can be released so we can all start a fresh and flash our images.

Hopefully you can release a version after this AU fix version to add Sky Box Office Sports as those of us in 6952 area cant get it:( wont work on PPV Events 2 or Live Events Channel and edit bouquetes to add our own wont work either, we need to know keys for our own area which nobody knows what they are.

Many thanks Cli-UR developers!!!

Is this coming, i know osbourne said it might be coming mid-week, hope it is as i cant seem to get the AU fix to work for me, i've ftp'd roms 7,10,11 and deleted the contents in keylist.txt and updated the .cmd file to [01] for AU and changed channels and also rebooted, its a no-go for me, so i've fxpd whole folders from an itgate which works but the video is rather glitchy on some channels and ITV2-4 wont work, hope a nice new image can be released so we can all start a fresh and flash our images.

Hopefully you can release a version after this AU fix version to add Sky Box Office Sports as those of us in 6952 area cant get it:( wont work on PPV Events 2 or Live Events Channel and edit bouquetes to add our own wont work either, we need to know keys for our own area which nobody knows what they are.

Many thanks Cli-UR developers!!!

Hi mate have you tried downloading another cam and config as i had the same prob.

Been using Evo for ages then switched to GBox, after the update i had to change cam to Mgcam and it worked.

Cheers

Gaz

Heres a temp fix untill osbourne works his magic.

Just uploaded to downloads
Back up of my Cli image with Au fix and working box office and all adult Chanel's via bouquets. This works for ex telepest 6952 areas. Other areas you will have to do a full re-scan. Use evocam 2.14 and all chanels will clear. Service files for Ireland are not in this image unfortunately.

tried both those images, neither gets pay channels for me:( i've tried rescanning, reloading evocamd 2.14, changing cam to gbox 2.25, rebooting, the works:(

Need the official cli-ur with the AU fix integrated i think.

You wont get ant ppv chanels with any enigma image. You will either have to enter the frequencys or pids in manually or copy someones bouquets who has already done all the hard work. The image I uploaded does Au and will show all the Ppv and adult via the bouquets button. The PPv and Adult are for the De-Preston area only

Hmm, I've heard that they are trying to get the new cam developed for the ITgate integrated for future proofing for the DM600, but don't quote me on it?

JohnO

tried both those images, neither gets pay channels for me:( i've tried rescanning, reloading evocamd 2.14, changing cam to gbox 2.25, rebooting, the works:(

Need the official cli-ur with the AU fix integrated i think.

Make sure evocam 214 is selected on start up and nothing else then wait on animal planet or something similar ( it will not work otherwise!!! do not change cams while trying to update the keys!!) Gbox will not work at all.

Last edited:
Back