New au'ing blockered rom11 image..all providers

tried this image on a tit lasted 10mins and same on a mosc

i tied the mosc first though

hey guys i'm trying to make my own image, is it a good idea to use the images posted by kylie'guzzet, and modify it by adding legit tiers to them. would it get zapped. cheers

The killer Emm's only really looks for a certain condition in Tier08's so if you removed the two on the card and replaced with legit ones then you should be fine.

The blocker on the card should stop the killer Emm's anyway so not sure why a Mosc card using this image should die. OPOPS/Tit cards using the image may only last a few minutes though as quite a few versions of the emulator code on these cards completely ignore the image code section (ie they dont run the bugcatchers (that includes the blocker) ) !

when u say "modded" CamID, wtf is CamID?
is it a sepcial number for a certain area?, box?, provider?
and how did you add the tier info?

Sorry about the questions, been trying to do my card for 2 days now without any luck lol (Total Newb) but trying to learn.

Open the image provided by ice2004 in nagra
Select database change camid to another camid (i done this by taking the first 10 digits from the bottom of the rom card i used and entered it into calculator then select hex this gave me the camid i used).
change BK IRD
And add your tiers also provided by ice2004 as per his instructions
write to card

Mate honestly just read over ice's post as per link above it's pretty easy to follow and very informative. And he explains it alot better than i did

Back