new agbx360 v1.0.0

Thanks OP... I just downloaded the program the other day, but it was the 0.9.4 version.

Question, will I need to go back and reconfigure all of my settings?

no mate just install over the top of 0.9.4

Thanks marra...

Quick off-topic question for anyone... Is this site mostly comprised of people from UK? Just wondering because I noticed a lot better community then most American forums (i.e. gratitude and helpfulness).

Thanks marra...

Quick off-topic question for anyone... Is this site mostly comprised of people from UK? Just wondering because I noticed a lot better community then most American forums (i.e. gratitude and helpfulness).

we have a lot of international members m8 but mostly UK, Erie Scotland wales

Thanks marra...

thats Americans for you mate, you must be one of the normal ones :) :)

cheers for the full version with the 3rd wave data file included oggy

cant use any off these on my vista ... the window closes after a second ? anyone else havin problems

had to rename to work ? anyways .. l just ran h.a.n.x 1.51 and it looks like it repaired it ? been playing the new 1.51 today , do l did to reburn a new disc . ie has this program update it to work better ?

that looks ok to me mate i had the same results i didnt have to rename anything though i have the habit of rescanning after abgx fixes anything and when i did it all came back green (ready to go) of course if you want to be sure you could allways scan the disc instead of the iso

i didnt see the new post from oggy whats the difference between the 1st abgx posted and the one oggy as posted i know its bigger but it would be good to know if ive anything to worry about ive burned loads of games over the last few days lol

You can also just add the video files to the specific folder, and you dont need to install this version then.

Back