New 24\03\2011 Kryptview Firmware

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
24\03\2011 Firmware. Go to installation section of the menu and select S\W update

whats the update fixed m8, any ideas

Quote from KV
"Just a minor addition. In the menu there is system information. If you press the green button then it checks the ip. Two reasons for this just a quick check to see if the box is connected to the net and most importantly if you are using a vpn then you can make sure that is working. It brings up the ip".

I have been reading some posts which are telling you to factory reset after update, any reason why? Updated my box with latest firmware and eveythings working fine.

always best to clear old channel data either before or after then less problems happen.

Has anyone got the new kv a780 f/w on file 24/03/2011....as i have been asked by a member on another forum.....i installed the firmware myself the day before kv went down and as far as i am aware it cannot now be downloaded via the box because of servers issues at the moment.....cheers if someone can sort the file.:Clap:

Has anyone got the new kv a780 f/w on file 24/03/2011....as i have been asked by a member on another forum.....i installed the firmware myself the day before kv went down and as far as i am aware it cannot now be downloaded via the box because of servers issues at the moment.....cheers if someone can sort the file.:Clap:

do you think the channels will come back when you do that????

wish it was that easy, a lot of folk dont know to go to installation then software update ,doesnt make much of a difference as my mate is still on 09 firmware that i set up his box with, and its working fine, just wait and see what the k/v team come up with , fingers crossed

do you think the channels will come back when you do that????

I know they wont come back on even with the new f/w but was asked for the file from a member on another forum.....i have already told them that its a waiting game and they can download the new f/w from the box when things are sorted out..........

latest firmware is dated 03012011,think someone managed a s/w update today:Clap:

any1 who have updated there KryptView reciever, have yu managed to get your channels back.

i have heard a week plus for coming back,the reason i posted was meant box would connect to server as a connection,to make see it was still there.:proud:

I am leaving mine off till weekend to give them time and take heat of server files in case anyone is checking them.
Not sure if this makes sense..... :banana:

Mine is currently unplugged might be the best option for a week or so.

An educated guess would be that the servers are offline for a while until it all calms down but who knows when that will be.

Chill and watch Emmerdale for a while lol.

Back