Netherlands v Argentina Wed 09 Jul 21:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
No European team has won a World Cup in South America, with Germany in the final if Holland qualify that state will go.

stats are there to be broken but history and stats are there to guide us on potential trends and future outcomes.

so I am going for the stat and saying Argentina must quality to keep it alive

10 on Argentina in extra time.

shame no bet on with Robben take another dive as that's nailed on certainty.

Ure right mate,but after watching the game tonight (Brazil vs Germany) these teams are not verry motivated anymore to face the Germans...Damn*d these guys are good!This has nothing to do with football,this a machine!!

Any more for any more?
HH.

is something wrong with betting letting you have multiple bets on the same outcome is that right:?

Last edited:
is something wrong with betting letting you have multiple bets on the same outcome is that right:?

I personally don't think that was the intention of allowing multiple bets but it has been taken that way by at least one other punter. I assumed it was to allow bets on different outcomes but I can't stop you betting whatever way you choose mate. Fill yer boots.
HH.

I personally don't think that was the intention of allowing multiple bets but it has been taken that way by at least one other punter. I assumed it was to allow bets on different outcomes but I can't stop you betting whatever way you choose mate. Fill yer boots.
HH.

quick what are the odds on Brazil fans rioting and the game gets abandoned ????

i've put the kiss of death on everyone !! lol

Nice one @gunnertrev Well done mate. I almost congratulated @craigneuk but since he bet on EVERY outcome I won't bother :FRIGHT:
Cheers for betting, bet settled.
HH.

Last edited by a moderator:
what a bore that was

Germany should wipe the floor with that lot

HH.
I took it to mean that while you could bet multiple times you could still only bet a maximum of 20 on any one bet option :)

Nice one @gunnertrev Well done mate. I almost congratulated @craigneuk but since he bet on EVERY outcome I won't bother :FRIGHT:
Cheers for betting, bet settled.
HH.

at the odds you gave there was no way i could lose. sorry for playing the system but.................. :ASSFLASH:

that's why i asked for a bet on the game getting abandoned lol

Last edited by a moderator:
at the odds you gave there was no way i could lose. sorry for playing the system but.................. :ASSFLASH:

that's why i asked for a bet on the game getting abandoned lol

My arithmetic ain't the best but I'm reasonably confident if the match had been decided over 90 mins, either way, you would have lost :ASSFLASH:
We both know that any DW money you win is only in your possession temporarily anyway, soon be back to it's rightful owners :proud:
HH.

well just for once I've got to keep it a bit longer lol

Lol, @HappyH you cleaned up on this one mate :)

Yeah putting up multiple bets can be awkward too, I did it by mistake 3 times thinking I never bet previously :(

I think it is better to not use that option for now...

Regards
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back