Netgear Wireless N Router £49.99

jaffa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Web only deal, collect at store. £49.00 (not £49.99, I made a mistake it thread title)........Usual price is £79.99

I know there was a Belkin wireless N router cheaper a while back but for those that prefer Netgear then this is a good price.

Wireless-N technology delivers exceptional range and speed, the WNR2000 has an easy set-up & automatically checks for, downloads and installs firmware revisions to keep you operating at optimal levels

Netgear N Wireless Router
DSL Cable connections
Up to 270 Mbps
Consistent bandwidth to stream, download
& transfer files
WiFi secure connection
Automatically checks & upgrades software
Easy set up and installation Wizard
24hr freephone helpline
Windows compatible

PC world

Last edited:
Web only deal, collect at store. £49.00 (not £49.99, I made a mistake it thread title)........Usual price is £79.99

I know there was a Belkin wireless N router cheaper a while back but for those that prefer Netgear then this is a good price.

Wireless-N technology delivers exceptional range and speed, the WNR2000 has an easy set-up & automatically checks for, downloads and installs firmware revisions to keep you operating at optimal levels

Netgear N Wireless Router
DSL Cable connections
Up to 270 Mbps
Consistent bandwidth to stream, download
& transfer files
WiFi secure connection
Automatically checks & upgrades software
Easy set up and installation Wizard
24hr freephone helpline
Windows compatible

PC world

I have currently got a Rangemax Netgear, its rock steady.

Messa

If your on the VM XL service then you can buy the Netgear Wireless N router from VM for £25. Lower tiers can purchase for £50.

This is the same WRN2000 router that comes free with the XXL 50Meg package.

Just bought a Netgear 108Mbps Cable wireless router with a free 108 dongle included for £34.97 at Curry's today...

Back