Need Urgent help with cccam!!

ruddyrum

Inactive User
Reaction score
I was running cccam 2.1.3 on a dm500s... everything has been going well for months!

Woke up this morning, and i couldnt watch sly on my dm800!!! so i restarted the dm500, and all was well for 3 seconds. restarting the cam/box just resulted in it working for a few secs, then nothing working.

I decided to go and have a look at what exactly was going on with my dm500... when sat in front of it after a restart, it will work for a few seconds (FTA or otherwise) and then a message appears saying "Error: Camd-ID" screen goes black, and this message stays on for about 4-5 secs... then nothing, then the message appears again!?!?!

Tried updating to cccam 2.1.4, still the same issue. Im using and older version of Gemini on the dm500 (was timebombed, but jtagged it - but that is irrelevant, as that happened over a year ago now, and server has been running stable for many months.

Any help/suggestions much appreciated!

Going on easter hols soon, and i dont want to have the server down for the long Weekend!

Will try factory reset, see what happens... if worst comes to worst, i will just change the box over!

Factory reset did it... had to setup motor again etc, but glad its working... would be nice to find out what the error was about though and what could have caused it!

Back