Need some information

shaz786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My first post.
Ive been looking into purchasing my first satellite box but need some information so I know I'm gettin the best deal. I've been looking at vu+ duos and some open box. So basically both ends of the market. My question is there any other boxes that have the capability of the VUs web interface. I've seen a YouTube video which the person is accessing their channels from their laptop. Just wanted to know is this possible in all boxes or only the Vu. Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks

okay thats good to know. so any enigma 2 boxes will have a web interface. also will it be set up or will i have to manually add something to make this work. Im looking to replace my sky+HD box, so preferably im looking at a twin tuner. So far the VU+ duo looks like the best option, however does seem abit pricey. Would the amiko alien be a better alternative?
sorry for my ignorance, not very informed about all of this.

Its all opinions mate ,mine is the duo twin original is the best of the twin tuners but its all down to budget.

imo ....get a good mainstream box and stay away from the cheap boxes . stay away from SH4 boxes due to lack of plugins . I use an nbox bsla ...a really cheap 2 tuner stb with a 250gb hd running e2 but unless you can understand Polish stay away as support is very limited ................great fun though ..you get to watch telly and learn crazy Linux :)

I have a GM triplex box (SH4), and it has this possibility, but I'm almost not using this way at all

imo ....get a good mainstream box and stay away from the cheap boxes . stay away from SH4 boxes due to lack of plugins . I use an nbox bsla ...a really cheap 2 tuner stb with a 250gb hd running e2 but unless you can understand Polish stay away as support is very limited ................great fun though ..you get to watch telly and learn crazy Linux :)

nbox are very easy to use and work just like a s*y hd box
im using it nearly two months now and all is ok

Agree with Abu above, for a few quid more on the Solo 2, you gain so much in the capability of the "new" generation, and there are no clones of the Solo 2 as far as I know

And any more shoite YAYINCI and you will get an infraction and or ban, be warned !

decent posts and you will get the help you want

Good call ! no arguments here mate

Back