Need help to pair sly viewing card with vu solo

john1986

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can anyone help me how would i get my own sly viewing card to work with my vu solo box

You need to convert the serial number on the back of the slybox into hex using a scientific calculator, windows has one,
this then needs to be put into your cccam.cfg file it will look something lik this BOXKEY: /dev/sci1 12 31 5F 7B

you need the 10 digit serial number from the box that the card is originally paired to, this can be found in the receivers services system info menu

you then take these 10 digits, and put them into a scientific calculator, and then press the hex button, if the result of this is LESS than 8 digits, add zeros to the START of the numbers to make it up to 8, this makes your boxkey that the receiver needs to know to be able to clear premium channels

whatever you do, DO NOT make public your receivers serial number or your boxkey, as these CAN be used to identify your account by sly/ND$

also, avoid the online boxkey generators, as ive never trusted these, and a LOT of people who have used them have had their cards / accounts disabled

Back