Need help please Elvis+mkfv4

J

jsansom

Hello all,

I have an elvis and also the mkfv4 software can anyone explain how to program my ondigital card to receive all the channels please.

I have heard you can program them to auto update for a year at a time? any help please

[email protected]

To save a bit time use the search function of this msg board as they have all been asked b4. MKF4 SIMPLY READS THE PPUA AND MKO1 NUMBERS. U NEED MULTIPROGRAMMER 6 THAT CAME WITH THE ELVIS FOR PROGRAMMING THE CARD.HAVE A LOOK AT WOLVERINES TUTORIAL. SORRY BUT I FORGOT ADDRESS!

Sorry caps broke!! And my advice get a goldcard from divineo.co.uk, dont waste ur ond card

Thanks for that i have read most posts but none seem to explain what i need to do.. i have also been to WOLVERINES site and read his instructions (great site by the way)but i dont wont to use the gold cards i would like to auto update mine... I have seen a friend doing it with the mkfv4 progrand the original card that comes with the odb he changes about 30 lines of digits all the way to the bottom on the original card and that seems to be it ?????? thanks again for any help

WebbA try this it works for me.

Fire up mkfind v4click settings & tick elvis auto phoenix mode,then click connect which is located directly under the file menu ,click on get card info,in the left hand window click on card records,click on read records then put a tick in max provider & click auto extract,When that has been completed
goto the bottom of the table & look for the primary keys OC,OD,OE,,if you have any ???????'s in the line click on the line & down to get full key,do this with all primary keys,now click on primary OC,&copy to keys section,do the same with OD,it is not neccessary to do this with OE,as this key is not needed.In the left hand window click the +next to **d*g*t*l 1,go down to the keys section click the tab opperational,you will see the opp keys on the left of the table,click on the line & change the numbers to the hex numbers on Gazers codes,click the write keys button on the right side,that is the opp keys done.

now click the tab general,you will see the date,change this date to 30-06-01 or later tick the box modify expiry date,now change the ppua anything will do eg.00 14 etc.tick the box next to that & click the box modify selected.

Now click the tab keys,come down to 51 or f1 (depends on card)this is on the left side,enter 8 sets of digits (anything will do)then click write keys,the card should now be done.

You will still have to enter the new code in every month to update the card,
if you ever get a valid ppua & mk01 you will find plenty of tutorials or help from this forum to put them into your card.

...bilbee...

Back