Need help building Budget PC - What Motherboard as am so confused???

Best value for money board i think is the ECS P4M900T-M2. as far as im aware you can update the bios & most 800mhz ddr2 modules should work sweet & as far as cpu support for the money goes this one is ace. We sell these at work & also build these into systems. They support all celeron-d, pentuim-d, core2duo & QUAD CORE's too.

Best of all they have on board sound , vga & lan, but also come with pci-express x16 for better vga option.

Finally they are one of the cheapest current boards out with prices starting from around £22 brand new !!!!

Regards,

Indi

Hello Indi,

After all the problems I have had with ECS I can honestly say I would probably never ever buy one again. They may have improved somewhat according to recent reviews, but they have definitely left a bad taste with me and have totally lost confidence.

Its a shame as their prices are ridiculously cheap and everyone who now has who has it working, is probably very happy. But this is one customer who will probably never ever go back to buying their bits and bobs.

Thanks for your time buddy.

Back