Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

need advise were get DVB-C.asp

martin.uk

Inactive User
hi can anyone help me were find one of these cant seem find any for sale
all i want to do is watch all channels like sky sports etc also be good in hd wot are best easy to set up cards

Twinhan

its a AD-CP400 CI ( 2040)

Last edited:
hi can anyone help me were find one of these cant seem find any for sale
all i want to do is watch all channels like sky sports etc also be good in hd wot are best easy to set up cards

Twinhan

its a AD-CP400 CI ( 2040)

you will find most on ebay will do the same, also you don't need the CI module

eBay: Karten, DVB, Karte, VHS DVD

PS: Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD, TechniSat Digital CableStar HD2 & twinhan AD-CP400 CI are same unit, just rebranded.

Last edited:
i am doing searches all in diff countrys can i get any good card in uk that will pick up sly sports etc cant find nothing for uk

on that link if you click on where to buy then click uk you see a list of places where they are for sale

try floppydtv-c they are the best not many around you will find them on german ebay but they are goining to stop trading but i think the workers are trying to work somthing out i have an email of a guy that has a few in stock if you need 1 and cant find 1 let me know buy the way the ci is built in and you can use these for sky as long as you have the right cam

floppydvb-c cards workign with sat? thought the line interface was different - was considerign partign with mine to get the sat equivalent - you appear to be sayign that there is no difference between a floppydvb-c and a floppydvb-s(2?) card which would make my masterplan slightly redundant lol

no mate they are not the same there are 2 versions of the card the floppydtv/s2 and the floppydtv/c 1 for sat and 1 for cable they are top quality you can only get the sky with the sat 1 sorry if confused the issue

Back