Need a smart watch

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi gius started jogging in park.. presently using strava app on my s8. Trouble is carrying the phone in my track bottoms pocket..keeps falling out..hence looking for a cheap a cheap smsrt watch thst connects to strava app..what do you recommend..not bothered about too fancy stuff..something that's track running info, pace, distance, calories, times , heart rate etc..ta

Lol..didnt even consider one of those arm phone holders..they'll do ..think I'll get one of those

what you actually looking for it to do?

i have a miband 2 for over 2 years and it has never given me trouble. battery lasts 30 days too but it is more of a fitness tracker than a smart watch. Best €20 i ever spent. Dont know will it work with the strava app.

US $15.99 10% OFF|Original Xiaomi Mi Band 2 Miband 2 Fitness Tracker Heart Rate Monitor OLED Display Touchpad Bluetooth 4.0 For Android IOS|xiaomi mi band 2|xiaomi mi bandmi band - AliExpress

here is the new version 4
US $23.25 37% OFF|In Stock Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Smart Miband 3 Color AMOLED Screen Bracelet Heart Rate Fitness Tracker Bluetooth5.0 Waterproof Miband4|Smart Wristbands| - AliExpress

Im looking to getting a new one as I want NFC so I dont have to take my card out to pay any more.

Would appreciate if anyone had any recommendatons of fitness trackers with NFC for less €100 that have a battery life of at least 5 days

So you don't have to have a mobile to use it ?

So you don't have to have a mobile to use it ?
no you can leave the phone in the car..or at home..once you have done your run..its synced to the amazfit app, once you have your phone again..this amazfit app is also linked to your strava account and is suppose to push all the run data to the strava app...but im struggling to get it to syn my runs to the strava app....i just done a test run of 5k in local park..but cannot see it on my strava app.....struggling really...think its better to have my phone instead of this watch...might just give it my kid who wanted a smart watch..lol

i bought it from the box in birmingham..kid doesnt really want it so im gonna return it..maybe look for something better or just stick to my phone. I noticed that i charged the battery to 100% and after messing about with watch it went down to 44% ...wow thats a lot of battery drainage considering it states that battery lasts up to 5 days...yeah right..anyway initiated a return...

Back