NEED 10 R4S for crimbo 1gb cards help

Jooooles

DW Regular +
Reaction score
got loads of kids in the family so decided to get a bunch of R4s to help the budget on prezzies anyone know the cheapest place at the minute.

dont want to spend over £15 each 1gb card is good enough any help lads ive got 28 prezzies to buy :proud:

what a fcuking liberty lol

Probably Amazon is your best bet for R4s, they are clones but they work with the right firmware which is in downloads section. Cant remember the exact seller but supermotto_al and others got them and they work spot on, I think they were about £11 (thats a guess though)

will pm u a site where the r4 is £14.99 and £3.99 for a 1 gig card, with free delivery,Amazon a rip off with £4.50+ for delivery charge each item m8,,been getting then for ages off this guy,..

Last edited:
What about DSTT's from Dealextreme (£5.50 delivered) and 2GB Sandisc Micro SD's from Play.com (£4.99 delivered).

What about DSTT's from Dealextreme (£5.50 delivered) and 2GB Sandisc Micro SD's from Play.com (£4.99 delivered).

I agree

£5.54 each if you buy 10 ($8.21)
[To enable volume discounts on this site, use coupon code: BULKRATE during checkout]
=56.46 ish delivered ($83.74)

Kingston 2GB cards only £3.44 at memorybits. [Free postage on orders £20+][Quidco] = £34.40 delivered

Total = £90.86 for 10 cards.

Last edited:
Got mine from Digizo,they were the cheapest at the time but the prices seem to fluctuate as stock becomes scarce...h**p://www.digizo.co.uk/R4SDHC.190/

have a look here too.....

h**p://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/tg/detail/offer-listing/-/B001I64FYC/new

h**p://www.klickstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=734

Hi, give these a try ive allredy ordered and recieved a R4+2 gig card.
h**p://www.r4deals.co.uk/
Regards Trumpster

dealextreme price is £10.01 for dstt+1gb memory delivered in 7days just had mine ordered last friday after closing in hong kong recived today the other part of my order on wednesday it was a family trainer mat for £16.06 delivered

edogg

i has 10 DSTT and 10 1G SD cards delivered from deal extreme for about 80 quid using the BULKRATE discount code

the N5 is also a good cheap card

i has 10 DSTT and 10 1G SD cards delivered from deal extreme for about 80 quid using the BULKRATE discount code

the N5 is also a good cheap card

NEVER used a DSTT card before are the as easy as the R4 to flash and auto save games etc

yes just got mine from dealextreme and there tops one was fake though but works so it ain't no problem

yup just orderd some DSTTs :Cheers: have some iffy feedback fingers crossed there ok.

:Cheers:

well i had no problems getting mine to work just opened the zip file and copied menu folder and menu dat file to the tf card then copied the nds roms to the card poped it in the ds and turned the ds on after a short boot time the menu was there chose a game and played it
The latest firmware will detect fakes so if your not sure check out the web site for dstt first if it is a fake then it will be wrecked. you have been warned, you will need to return any fake carts to your supplier and demand a genuine dstt

edogg

If you still need these I may be able to sort you out. They would be DSTT's but they are the same as the R4 really, just a different firmware and they are just as easy to use.

well i had no problems getting mine to work just opened the zip file and copied menu folder and menu dat file to the tf card then copied the nds roms to the card poped it in the ds and turned the ds on after a short boot time the menu was there chose a game and played it
The latest firmware will detect fakes so if your not sure check out the web site for dstt first if it is a fake then it will be wrecked. you have been warned, you will need to return any fake carts to your supplier and demand a genuine dstt

edogg

how does the latest firmware detect fakes m8 ?

latest firmware doesnt detect fakes and the firmware cant wreck the fakes either, they can maybe corrupt the microsd in which u just reformat it and put an older firmware on it

and anyways if you do have a fake when a update does come out you can just get a hacked firmware that the fakes will work with ;)

as the above post says r4 and dstt used to be the same, they used to be EXACTLY the same, to convert a r4 to a dstt you could just bridge 2 pads on the pcb inside the cartridge and vice versa, nowadays you are best going for dstt because of the SDHC etc

well I orderd 5 for now cost me around £40 I still need some cheap memory though pixmania were doing a multipack 5 Sandisk 2gb micro sd,s for £16.99 but Ive missed out not checking my emails.

So need some cheap memory lads any ideas and do the dstt carts just take the same as R4 micro SD memory

Ive read that the dstt have issues with kingston so think i will stick with sandisk

any cheap places

my dstt came with japanese kingston memory cards £40 pounds without is expensive you should have gone to deal extreme 7 day delivery for my 1 dstt a larger parcel would prob only have taken 5 days as the mat i ordered at the same time came parcel force while the dstt came letter post

edogg

my dstt came with japanese kingston memory cards £40 pounds without is expensive you should have gone to deal extreme 7 day delivery for my 1 dstt a larger parcel would prob only have taken 5 days as the mat i ordered at the same time came parcel force while the dstt came letter post

edogg

I did buy them from deal extreme worked out about £37 quid m8

Back