NDS Card / Oscam - classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! :)

the “system” works lol
Hi Haydos

Hey i just saw your Posting... Im like you - Have been looking for a PIN fix for our NDS Flavour in Lil Ol Nz myself for years.
I pretty much ended up giving up and just putting up with not having access to R18 stuff.
Every now and then i would do a search - whish i did this morning expecting the normal outcome but this time Bingo

Hey is there any chance you could message me. I'd love to sort out my PIN issue with Sly Nz.
Im running a mix of Vu+ Duo Receivers.

Cheers

Ren

if your card is already in the oscam cardlist (atr) then all you need to do is - add your CAID in the "if command line" shown on page one of this thread - and recompile your oscam - done :)

if your card is already in the oscam cardlist (atr) then all you need to do is - add your CAID in the "if command line" shown on page one of this thread - and recompile your oscam - done :)
Hi Rtznfrtz.

Thanks for your reply.
Have been running various versions of Oscam for quite a few years now - on CAID 096A.. ill have to have a look at whats involved with compiling a specific oscam image to enable this PIN issue.
Haven't been down that path before. Have always just installed an .ipk and configured it via ftp from there...

Cheers

Not anymore he doesn't.

Just needs the latest oscam-svn build for his box

Well you need to put the pin code in the reader too, but yes that's it.
So basically I can just download the latest Mips .Ipk of oscam and install it and configure as normal my CAID plus PIN and ill be sorted ?.

Hi Cokeaddict:

You Buet !....Awesome.. ill give it a go tonight. Will be brilliant not to be locked out from R18 Auction Movies.

Cheers:
HI Cokeaddict.

Unreal... Loaded on a fresh Vix image this morning and installed Oscam 11695 .ipk manually then configured my CAID and Bingo.
Pictures on a R18 Action Movie.. I didnt even have to enter any PIN into any Config. It Just worked.
I pulled the card and placed it back into my original Oscam server and on the same Action Channel was prompted for a PIN via the Oscam Live Log with No Pictures.
Far out.. just felt a bit too easy.

Totally Stoked though.

HI Cokeaddict.

Unreal... Loaded on a fresh Vix image this morning and installed Oscam 11695 .ipk manually then configured my CAID and Bingo.
Pictures on a R18 Action Movie.. I didnt even have to enter any PIN into any Config. It Just worked.
I pulled the card and placed it back into my original Oscam server and on the same Action Channel was prompted for a PIN via the Oscam Live Log with No Pictures.
Far out.. just felt a bit too easy.

Totally Stoked though.
Adding to this - Could I request a clean complilation of oscam 11695 Mips .ipk.
Ive been running a Multi Mips .ipk and find that its pretty flaky on the Ip Http Interface and once after setting up the few Clients i have was ver slow and laggy to populate those users. Even via local internal connection it wasnt as Quik and stable as Previous.
One thing i have note during the log was Oscam reports its reverting back to 1.20svn 11517.. Which leads me to think that the Version of 11695 i have it more than a multi...

Open to all opinions..

@

fadyl87

Without Ins7E no chance to get K1
Read about Logging with Oscam for Unique EMM

oscam.Conf
emmlogdir = /tmp/Logs/ or whatever you want to use for Patch
You Need an Activation from card when evrything is logging
then maybe we can get Ins7e otherwise no chance

under oscam.server
saveemm-unknown = 1
saveemm-u = 1
saveemm-s = 1
saveemm-g = 1

please check boxid in STB Diagnostic menu..post picture here
Hello Mr Fadyl87
Do you success paring this card?
I have plan to test with your caid card.
Thx

@

fadyl87

Without Ins7E no chance to get K1
Read about Logging with Oscam for Unique EMM

oscam.Conf
emmlogdir = /tmp/Logs/ or whatever you want to use for Patch
You Need an Activation from card when evrything is logging
then maybe we can get Ins7e otherwise no chance

under oscam.server
saveemm-unknown = 1
saveemm-u = 1
saveemm-s = 1
saveemm-g = 1
Dear August12
I also have same card as Fadyl87
I can not find ins7e section
Could i calculate from logger? And how?
Thx m8

Can somebody help to find out boxid + ins7e?
My operator's box screenshot is:

Attachments

• 20220822_140835.jpg
    20220822_140835.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back