NDS Card / Oscam - classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad it worked for you, I had a feeling it would.

You can try this one too, I think it should also work (this is Sambas1980 suggested edit), I believe it's just a different way of doing the exact same thing.

Attachments

• oscam-svn11693-solo4k-webif -Sambas1980.rar
    580.6 KB · Views: 5

You can try this one too, I think it should also work (this is Sambas1980 suggested edit), I believe it's just a different way of doing the exact same thing.
you couldn't also do one for a VU+ Solo2 MIPS version?

Just installed sambas1980 and it works as well.

Just installed sambas1980 and it works as well.
:cool:

Yeh it's just a different way of doing the same thing.

Coding wise, his way is probably better than mine, but if it works it works :D

I guess you need to update your ticket to say that it works.

And post the edited file.
If this is what I think it is this may help the very grateful few down under. Just working on the download yes first time posting, always find solution from reading.

If this is what I think it is this may help the very grateful few down under. Just working on the download yes first time posting, always find solution from reading.

Yes you would not believe how long i have been trying to find a fix for this issue in NZ

has caused me many a headache !

@haydos I see you haven't updated your ticket on streamboard to say it's all been tested and working.

If you don't do that, then it's very unlikely it will ever get merged into the svn.

@haydos I see you haven't updated your ticket on streamboard to say it's all been tested and working.

If you don't do that, then it's very unlikely it will ever get merged into the svn.

Updated it today :)

How everything going in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back