nbox 5800sx hyperion update

I would ask them to setup for you, that way you don't have to mess with it

Will do. It came with openpli but the cline wouldnt work. so i was advised to update the firmware. who knows!!!! Can u advise me on a different box with the same features? not bothered about expense?

do u know if this one is any good
Genuine VU+ Solo2 FullHD TWIN DVB-S2 PVR LAN Linux Enigma2 Satellite Receiver

£202.00

Depends on what you want and your budget...will be at least £200 plus that's why the nbox is popular due to it's feature when setup

I would look on flee bay for twin tuner with internal hard drive, I would look at vu+ and gigablue hd

do u know if this one is any good
Genuine VU+ Solo2 FullHD TWIN DVB-S2 PVR LAN Linux Enigma2 Satellite Receiver

£202.00

I don't own one so can't advise you if they are any good or not

Cant argue u have been more than helpfull. One last thing and then ill leave u crack on with life lol. Do u no anything about the icloud 2 box? Looks promising and easier to set up?

Same again I have only a nbox so can't advise...

but I would look at features the box, and if it can use multiple compatible images (stock and custom)

Also if it will support xbmc would be nice

Ok cheers blue uv been an absolute gentle man

My advice for a new box? Try the zgemma 2s (or s2 cant remember off hand) twin tuner and enigma 2 for about 75 quid.

On topic @blue ive wrote a guide here on installing nebula ultimate guide but wanting to change image, im trying hyperion but want to load from usb and am totally lost, tried to follow the other thread (downloaded the files) but cant seem to load from usb, will try nand and see how that goes but prefer to use usb

Last edited by a moderator:
Zgemma box is the way forward. Got a cloud ibox 4 aswel but no where near as good. Zgemma is so easy to set up and has a lot to offer

Back