navman do u turn on motorway

whogiveaffff

Inactive User
Reaction score
i bought a navman from halfords two day ago first time i use it instead of saying exit motorway it said do a uturn screen show exit and instead of saying keep right on motorway it says exit right i took it back to halfords and they it not a fault anyone got a navman that the same as i dont think it right and they wont give a refund

I had to read that THREE TIMES before it made any sense, have you never heard of commas, full stops, or capitals??

I don't have one, but anyone who needs to be told when to turn off of a motorway shouldn't be driving on one in the first place.

it not the point.ihave to be told to turn off motorway. is it a fault to say uturn instead of exit. and to say exit right instead of keep right

i dont own a navman
but sounds like you not set it up right in the settings somewhere

what satnav s/ware on it

tomtom,igo,route 66

I've got a Navman. Never had anything like that.

Probably your settings are wrong as previously suggested.

I have a navman and would not recommend them to anyone. Take it back and exchange for a tom tom saying you do not feel safe with the navman. The navman maps may be out of date if it is old stock.

does the navman use a memory card and got a card slot you could put igo on it

sent from 2 tin cans and some string

I have a navman and would not recommend them to anyone. Take it back and exchange for a tom tom saying you do not feel safe with the navman. The navman maps may be out of date if it is old stock.

i know navman aint great but money tight i took it back to hafords today they said they know thier a fault with my model and tod me thier a fix on navan website shame they never told me when i bought it to save me all the hassle

nothing wrong with navman m8..after all judging by your avtar, and your sentences, without capital letters, full stops and commas,and you are welsh....so its working perfectly lol ! (just kidding)..never heard of a satnav giving wrong instructions on a motorway, r u sure you heard it right ?..

Back